Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much time have you coped on here? (Case Study of Time check in.)

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
If you're an OGcel here, you will remember that there use to be a time online counter underneath your profile to show how much time online you had.

We know that incels.is is a cope, but how much Time online do you think you have on your account? (Time online = the time you've clicked on something + 60 minutes)

I honestly believe I have over 100+ days online now.. Maybe even more than that because I have no one else to talk to besides on here.
I rot in my uni dorm because who is there to hang out with or talk to? I don't have a toilet friend yet alone a bro to talk to in real life.

Like 1 million days online

Bring back time-online.

Over one-hundred by now.

Probably almost 200 days. I had about 102 days clocked before they removed the time online feature.

Last time i had 40 days probably have triple

i really would want to see those stats

A whole lifetimes worth, every minute in hear could have been spent inside my foid property but feminists and simps stole that from me....I will never forgive them :feelsree:

Not a lot tbh probably just a few weeks. I often get bored with this forum because everything has already been said so I just leave for a few months and then come back to see if there's anything new here.

A whole lifetimes worth, every minute in hear could have been spent inside my foid property but feminists and simps stole that from me....I will never forgive them :feelsree:
In anothER reality, you & I would be married to virgin looks matches of our respective race, but the Jews & foids took it away.

In anothER reality, you & I would be married to virgin looks matches of our respective race, but the Jews & foids took it away.
Exactly, if jews wouldn't exist I could live happily in my homeland with 4 islamic wives that had their clits removed. Instead know I have to watch the clit having whores of my race chase light skin chads and tyrones. there is a reason every religious text show that foids and jews are friends of satan. They will be the greatest with the army of the antichrist during the end times

I dont turn off my computer

I probably have at least 150 days here.

Not a lot tbh probably just a few weeks.
In total?
I often get bored with this forum because everything has already been said so I just leave for a few months and then come back to see if there's anything new here.
I just can't live, I'm too addicted to the dopamine & interacting with others here.
Exactly, if jews wouldn't exist I could live happily in my homeland with 4 islamic wives that had their clits removed.
Off-topic, but this is one of the things I really dislike about Islam: How is having multiple wives good?

If anything, it seems as if this encourages hypergamy, and will allow Chaddam to have his harem.
Instead know I have to watch the clit having whores of my race chase light skin chads and tyrones. there is a reason every religious text show that foids and jews are friends of satan. They will be the greatest with the army of the antichrist during the end times
I'm not Abrahamic, but it's always interested me how most religions have agreed women are below men & tend to be a source of evil.

We wouldn't have to guess if a certain homosexual individual didn't remove the time online from statuses.

In total?

I just can't live, I'm too addicted to the dopamine & interacting with others here.

Off-topic, but this is one of the things I really dislike about Islam: How is having multiple wives good?

If anything, it seems as if this encourages hypergamy, and will allow Chaddam to have his harem.

I'm not Abrahamic, but it's always interested me how most religions have agreed women are below men & tend to be a source of evil.
Yeah I think I only had like 16 days before they removed the timer feature. There just isn't that much to talk about these days. I've been here pretty much since the beginning so everything is "water is wet" to me at this point

Yeah I think I only had like 16 days before they removed the timer feature. There just isn't that much to talk about these days. I've been here pretty much since the beginning so everything is "water is wet" to me at this point
How else do you cope?

I think for a lot of users, they are very active since this is the closet they have(or the best they have) in terms of socialization: In a way, this is the closet we will ever have to "Incel social media" if that makes sense.

How else do you cope?

I think for a lot of users, they are very active since this is the closet they have(or the best they have) in terms of socialization: In a way, this is the closet we will ever have to "Incel social media" if that makes sense.
Gaming, youtube, food, cooming and a bit of drinking sometimes. Yeah I get that people mostly are here for socializing but I've always been a loner so I'm happy (as much as one can be) in my own world.

.net still has the timer, why was it removed for .is

@Mod King Xerxes

Gaming, youtube, food, cooming and a bit of drinking sometimes.
What games do you play? Also, could you recommend any YT channels to watch.
Yeah I get that people mostly are here for socializing but I've always been a loner so I'm happy (as much as one can be) in my own world.
Fair enough, I used to be able to cope a lot more alone & be "happy" with it, but I've gotten more use to socialization here to cope.

I do think, however, I need to practice being more "happy" in my own world again though: This forum is a good cope, but imo, I spend too much time here & take it a bit too seriously.

bot they both use Xenforo
Yeah I know, that is kinda weird.

Also, I think it should be optional if you want to display it publicly or not.

I was being exaggerating a little but most normies were limited to 1 wife and only rich people and political nobles had more than one wife on purpose. The real purpose of multiple wives as I understand, is basically to maintain the lineage control over women. Since family is power an example of this is something that happened in my family. My grandfather and his brothers went to war in the early 20th century and both his brother died. So instead of letting the retarded foids take the kids to their own clan/family, my grandfather would marry them and take the kids as his own in order to maintain his clan numbers and ensure the kids grow loyal to their clan. Its basically done to ensure that you wont get cucked by stepfathers that tend to abuse and ruin children. Its kind of cucked but better than the alterantives. Also during times of war when men unfortunately die some men marry more women to have more kids. Also in general most healthy societies have more women than men so on some level some guys will have more foids than others.

Yeah, kind of like how jews got expelled 109 times from several continents before telecommunication, interesting coincidence

I wonder if time online is still being tracked but just not visible.

I don´t know,
But it must be a lot.
When im done WageSLaving and working out, I literally don´t do anything in my free time ,
apart from scrolling through .is and wathing Youtube.