Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming How Much Time Until We Get Real Life Oasis From Ready Player One?

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
Ready Player One is a good one book writted by Ernest Cline, its about a man who play a VR game called Oasis.

This is the adaptation they made:

Is that difficult to make something like this nowadays? I think they are just releasing things slowly to farm money, or VR games are being sabotaged by big companies like Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo who will get killed by a real life Oasis.
Probably gonna die before experience such a huge thing like the real life Oasis :feelsbadman:

It's expensive as fuck to produce the technology required is most likely. Just think of all the new ways kikes can brainwash desperate men now. :feelshaha:

Ready Player One is a good one book writted by Ernest Cline, its about a man who play a VR game called Oasis.
View attachment 771944

This is the adaptation they made:

View attachment 771952

Is that difficult to make something like this nowadays? I think they are just releasing things slowly to farm money, or VR games are being sabotaged by big companies like Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo who will get killed by a real life Oasis.
Probably gonna die before experience such a huge thing like the real life Oasis :feelsbadman:
I havent seen the movie, The fuck is this?

Real life Oasis, you say?