Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How my attempt to be active citizen and stand in protest against militarisation failed thanks too stoopid teenie girlie

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Few years ago government of lithuania (separatist part of Russia) did stupid thing of bringing back military conscription, because of "russian threat". I was too old for conscription then, but back to even earlier times, when conscription existed too, they bothered me with that stupidity, sending their stupid invites, untill I finally went to their stupid comission and they finally accepted me as mentally too unstable for their stupid fag army

So reasons why I greatly opposed it:
1.They bothered me, man of culture, with that shit before, and it is unforgivable
2.Conscript army is retarded. But here military draft system made into even more retarded. Instead of taking youngsters after school, 25 yeears old man can be called, evenm if he already has work, and family, but must leave it for 9 montsh and go to stupid army. That could be enjoybale from purely misanthropinc point of wiev, but thats too retarded. More sane people greatly opposed it, but sheeples accepted, "I leave my life if motherland calls me". Also they could take only white trash into army, for being cannon forder, but military leaders said: "we want intelligent and educated people in army". Know your place, military faggots, you are to low to command educated men, take stupid white trash peasants to your stupid army, or fuck off
3.This is result of lithuanian wrong rusophobic politics. Instead of trying to be friendly with Russia, morons here are escalating conflicts, and joined NATO (and that was done even without referendum, we citizens were not even given possibility to oppose it), for angering and insulting Russia even more
4.It created wave of toxic masculinity, when militaristic degenerates tried to defend and popularise idea of conscription. "It's good for you, serving in army, and manning-up, all you weenie soyboy crybabies". I am weenie soyboy crybabie too, and you challenged me, militaristic pederasts. More active and physically more challenging life sure would be good, but in form of more traveling and adventuring, not being locked in stinky place with stupid peasant morons and being commanded by some of them, that is unnacceptable, for some uncultured moron, who's below me, man of culture, to give me commands. I'm above this, you peasants

So wanted to participate in demonstration against that idiocy. Event was created in fb, not much participants registered, about thousand, but still some, still is my citizen duty to go and stand against militaristic debilism. But event in capital city, so some travel had to be done, that I can can alone, but in place to be alone with my social anxiety is not good idea, also not very respectable thing too. But had good possible solution right then: cute teen girl. Sometimes people helping me to search for cute adorable waifu, and showing potential candidates, so that 15 years old girl was on my check at moment. She was not absolutely terrible at start, had some level of friendliness, wiling to talk even, so asked her to accompany me in that protest. And cunt said: "I'm busy today, have no time". And later found out what so busy she was with. In that day other even happened, also registered in fb . "Cool anime meet", with 15 participants registered. So for cunt better to go to some shitty meet, which can happen any time and often, and maybe drool over some fuckboy, than to do serious political stand in demonstration against militarism, together with man of culture. So for her stupidity, and also because it looked like huge red flag of being just ordinary party girl, I blocked that cunt

Still need to go, still need to stand, but with who? No more lolis at that moment with potential, and times dark, friends are scarce. Only one dude of male gender in capital city. He valid, he against militarisation, he ethnic russian, and complained about being discrimitated in rusophobia spreading here. He also misogynistic, thats good too. He invited me earlier to meet and drink, so how about now, and also to go protest against militaristic debilism?. "No time now"

Other option: the one who showed me that teen girl. Teen girl herself, but not very young, 17. Not my taste, but with respectable looks, no shame to show at public event, she even became professional model later. Lets go. "Have no time". Blet, again. But since she was searching lolis for me, and showing more of them, not just that one, she can be forgiven

Only left option of going with someone, and that also was teen girl, 17, was unaccpeptable, because of two reasons:
1.She fat and ugly. I'm ok to go with ugly female, if she friendly, but please, this is some serious public event. And we also can be filmed in it, our photos taken. We can get into news, in papers and TV. For all lithuania to see me with fat ugly femorloid. Do not want to damage my reputation like this
But even if somehow, even if "whatever" mode turned on, and part of reputation sacrificed for standing against militaristic degeneracy, other reason comes in action:
2.She terrible personality. And no halo effect here, she really awfull. Rude, bitter "femcel", who often liked to insult me for being "old". Thats even another whole story about how she, as mod, together with other mod, stupid tranny, ruined lithuanian alternative subcultures group, where I tried to search for cute adorable alternative subcultural waifu. "Old", blet. Probably in case of me having low standards and trying to date-down witht that uggie, she would reject me for being "too old", maybe too ugly too, dont know what type of fuckboys she wanted and dont want too. Cunt was not even helping me to search for cute adorable lolis, why I was involved with her at all, instead of immediately blocking. Maybe crippling lonelyness, that even option of going out with stupid ugly cunt was considered at all. And that so good I never went with her, not then, not ever, cunt could do damage to my sensitive and already broken mentals state, especially that day, when betrayed by cute girl

So tried final option: going alone. Took shower. Went outside. With motivation to travel, and to stand for my ideas and personal grievances. And soon after leaving homes, started to feel how social anxiety taking over. And so, horrified about idea of going and standing alone, went just to shop, bought alcohol, and then to meadow nearby to sit and drink alone, that was my protest against militarisation :/

And how that other protest went? From 1000 registered, only 50 came, also 50 opponents, degenerate pro-american cucks and supporters of militarisation. So lame. That shows good what a pathethic herd of sheeples lithuanians are now, and dont even deserve to have own country, and do not have, as now lithuania is occupied by NATO

Hope one day invading russian army will rape and shot that stupid cunt, and that another cunt, and all stupid cunts, who not searching cute adorable loli waifu for me

Last edited:
FYI: conscription isn't going to do shit if Russia wants to annex your country.

And later found out what so busy she was with. In that day other even happened, also registered in fb . "Cool anime meet", with 15 participants registered. So for cunt better to go to some shitty meet, which can happen any time and often, and maybe drool over some fuckboy, than to do serious political stand in demonstration against militarism, together with man of culture.

What a disgrace, she was clearly not an adorable loli of culture.

Death to NATO tbh

What a disgrace, she was clearly not an adorable loli of culture.

Death to NATO tbh
Adorable yes, of culture - no, and not only for that. Cunt had musical talent, but wasted it on creating modern whorepop

(((anime meetup)))

more like getting gangbanged by chad tbh

Only the poor should have to serve in the military. Fuck that shit.

Any country which drafts men into the military should also draft women; I don't see why not. Stacy might complain about the lack of good manicurists in Kabul or Baghdad, but I get framemogged and strengthmogged by half the women I see in the gym, so they're probably more suited for it anyway.

militaristic pederasts.
giphy.gif

Doing armed service is one of the most cucked things possible, why die for people who don't value your life? Thankfully in my shithole it's pretty easy to dodge conscription even with mandatory service.

How did you get a 17 yo future model to search lolis for you?

Last edited: