Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How my Normie Friend got Put on the Sex Offender Registry

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
My normie friend was drunk and high and walking down the streets. He just saw random girls and started approaching them. Some currycels were trying to talk to them and he just lowinhib maxxed beside them. He offered them a joint and asked them how old they were, they said 18 and he basically just started kissing them right then and there. A cop happened to be standing around the park and basically came over to investigate, the girls said what happened. My friend ended up getting arrested and charged and now he's on the sex offender registry.

Harassing foids is based but your friend is a moron for doing it in public so brazenly.

your story is missing a lot of elements why did the cop arrest him did he force himself on one of the girls?why mention the currycels what part do they play here and finallly did the girls lie about their age?

Too risky to do this, hopefully there were no simps to lynch him.

your story is missing a lot of elements why did the cop arrest him did he force himself on one of the girls?
That's what I just said, he leaned over and started kissing on one the cheek without even asking, the girl just catatonically froze and didn't know what was going on.
why mention the currycels what part do they play
It emphasised how low-inhib he was. HE didn't care that there was already guys talking to the girls, he just walked up, basically saying screw off to the currys.
here and finallly did the girls lie about their age?
No, they were 18.

He may as well just become a full on molester, can't do shit once on the SO register

The sex offender registry is hilarious

It ranges from people that get caught drunk pissing by a security cam in the middle of nowhere to people that rape babies.

It ranges from people that get caught drunk pissing by a security cam in the middle of nowhere to people that rape babies.
What do you think about my friend.

That's what I just said, he leaned over and started kissing on one the cheek without even asking, the girl just catatonically froze and didn't know what was going on.
You said he started kissing them. Everyone was imagining them kissing back. You needed to say "on the cheek."
Simp cop just enforced against a non-chad macking. What's weird is that the DA prosecuted it. 19th amendment at work I guess.

If he was chad they wouldnt have said anything

Sex Offender Register for a peck on the cheek. Clown World.