Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How often do you guys shower? IT always says Incels don't shower enough.

How often do you Shower on average?

• More than 2 showers a day

• 2 Showers a day

• 1 Shower every day

• 1 Shower every 2 days

• 1 Shower every 3 days

• 1 Shower every 4 days

• 1 Shower every 5 days

• 1 Shower every 6 days

• 1 Shower a week

• I only shower when the my own stench is unbearable to me.

Results are only viewable after voting.
aGuyAlone

aGuyAlone

Self-banned
-
I Always wanted to know if the IT stereotype that "Inkwells don't shower enough" is actually true.

I shower every second day.

I occasionally skip a day

Multiple times a day. I love showers. Keeps me awake when I need to pull all-nighters.

You're supposed to skip days so your skin doesn't produce even more oil, but IT and my dumbass leftist parents don't understand that.

Depends on the mood. On average once a week. :feelsLSD:

You're supposed to skip days so your skin doesn't produce even more oil, but IT and my dumbass leftist parents don't understand that.

Yes, I hate taking showers, it makes my skin feel dry, I avoid them until my family tells me I reek too much.

I prefer comfy warm baths with scented bath salt or candles or shit, but that's more about relaxation than hygiene
purely for hygiene I opt for showers, one per day or every other day cos overdoing it strips your natural oils and shit (especially my hair needs to skip one day cos I'm naturally dry af and get the dry kinda dandruff)
during like warm summer if I exercise, I may do it more than once per day, but ye, it averages to one per day

This.

Unless you’re a gym teacher or a gym rat a.k.a a gymcel there’s absolutely no great reason to shower every single day.

Every other day is more than good enough.

1 time in 3/4 days