Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How often do you see chads in real life??

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
most people in public i see are actually pretty ugly and incel tier. Sometimes i wonder how they make it maybe only 3% ppl i see are 8+

never

i only see tyrones, changs, chadeep, whatever

all the white guys i see are literally incel-tier. no idea how they get laid. i only see white chads whenever i go to manhattan.

Just today. He is my classmate in college and unsurprisingly half an hour after he came to class a female classmate was literally asking him out to grab a beer.

I actually see mostly attractive people

never

all the white guys i see are literally incel-tier. no idea how they get laid. i only see white chads whenever i go to manhattan.

I can confirm.

I would say between chads and chadlites there are 10%

But remember that the distribution isn't equal/random, you'll find more chads i rich parts of the cities/high-end club and restaurants etc etc, in those part it can go to 25%.

(I live in Morocco, North Africa)

Not often. I see Chadlites all of the time, though.

A few Chads at the gyms I go, but I don't see them every time I go there.

Where do you live?
some sort of countryside, but not village, just not center of the city. When I go to the center, I see a lot of good-looking, seems pretty logica. I don't really want to reveal country, but I'm Slav

some sort of countryside, but not village, just not center of the city. When I go to the center, I see a lot of good-looking, seems pretty logica. I don't really want to reveal country, but I'm Slav

But not wherever you go, just the center. I live in a city and the outer parts are full of incels and betas. There are a decent amount of Chads in the center but not a lot.

If you mean Steve Rodgers type of "Chad", then mostly some to none over the years. But then you've got the guys who are literally normal/average in comparison and have no problem hooking up, so...

never

Never saw a single chadeep/chang in my entire fucking life, except some pictures over the internet, movie starts/models etc.

Never saw a single chadeep/chang in my entire fucking life, except some pictures over the internet, movie starts/models etc.

that's pretty true, but my main point was that i just don't really see many GL whites.

they're literally either average or below average.

that's pretty true, but my main point was that i just don't really see many GL whites.

they're literally either average or below average.

Yup, literal prime cumskin chads are rare as well.

One Chad every once in a while (in a sea of people at uni).

I live in SoCal, so all the time

Depends. At work I see the occasional Chad but not very often. Walking by a uni campus I couldn't even count the number of Chads.

not often because i don't go outside