Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How old is your Mother?

How old?

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I got cursed with an old ass mother who had me at 30 something when her eggs were too old and gave me mental illnesses growing up. She's in her 50's now. I wish i had a younger mom growing up to hang out and do stuff with who is still fun. Plus she is a fatass so she could never do fun stuff like swim or do activities with us. She was too embarassed.

What about you guys?

Last edited:
Just turned 34 when she gave birth to me so now she is 58. Old mom is definitely incel trait

Just turned 34 when she gave birth to me so now she is 58. Old mom is definitely incel trait
ofc it is

older mothers = mentally disabled offspring
I have highly functional autism all because my parents had me when they were old as fk, doesn't help my dad has it as well:feelsohgod:

she's 60 what option do I click

She was 35 when she had me and I honestly blame her shitty reject eggs for making me mentally ill and her not remembering what it's like to be a kid for me being autistic.

41, if i remember correctly.

Around mid-fifties.

My mom was still in her teens when she had me.

Old mum is incel trait 100 percent. Feminism is creating incels because now women are starting families later, causing us to be genetically inferior