Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How old were you when you realized that you were an Incel

• Thread starter A_Depressed_Soul
  • Start date
A_Depressed_Soul

A_Depressed_Soul

Banned
-
How old were you when u became an incel

around 15-16

After at my workplace random women I didn't know or ever talk to would start sneering at me, I kind of realised I have to be extremely unattractive. So maybe around 22 yo. That's where it more or less started. Before that, I did know that I wasn't handsome but I never thought I was actually ugly.

That also started my misogyny. Women just hated me without ever talking to me, I didn't do anything bad to them.

Before that I still had the bluepilled hope that maybe a foid would be interested in me somehow

17 I was bluepilled af back then

I knew my sexual/social worth is low since 7-8, I realized no girl will ever like me at 17-18.

When I left my dad's ballsack

Technically all my life, only just discovered at the age of 23

How old were you when u became an incel
I found redpill at 27 yo, then MGTOW after few weeks and then I saw thread written by some incel that most MGTOWs are coping and they should read about blackpill and I did. Then I knew,

at 10 years
I knew that everything was over for me :blackpill::blackpill:

14, but I kept redpill coping until quite recently really, hence my username. I'm 20 now and I've lost all hope. :feelsrope: