Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How over is it?

N

NotAGraycel

Greycel
Basically, I'm 21, 5 feet 5 inches tall and 2 PSL. I'm also Bolivian, living in Europe. How over is it? Because sometimes I get hopeful for no reason. I need to know from you guys, how over do you think it is for me on a scale of 1 to 10?

Make some money, looksmax and go back to Bolivia

Basically, I'm 21, 5 feet 5 inches tall and 2 PSL. I'm also Bolivian, living in Europe. How over is it? Because sometimes I get hopeful for no reason. I need to know from you guys, how over do you think it is for me on a scale of 1 to 10?
It's completely ovER

You are disgusting in the eyes of foids, short Irish foids are basically your only option in Europe.

0. It never began. From German perspective.

Get the fuck out spic

GAME OVER

Depends on if you are NT

@JestER is a bolivian in europe