Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How /r9k/ copes with being unattractive

DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
I asked them out of boredom. This is what they had to say:

http://boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/41694549

Just lol at them!

RE: How /r9k/ cop with being unattractive

why lol at them? it's not an us vs them thing. the terms "robot" and "incel" are basically interchangeable. I was a "robot" before I was an "incel" and the two communities represent the same issues.

One even pulled out a conspiracy theory about Jews out of their ass.

Nothing new, just another day of them pretending to be fembots, and the satirical shit gets tiresome. I betcha most of them started posting there two months ago, but however thats cute, they're always welcome to join if their life trickles down to dust or shrivels up to almost nothing like ours.

retarded_dumbshit said:
why lol at them? it's not an us vs them thing. the terms "robot" and "incel" are basically interchangeable. I was a "robot" before I was an "incel" and the two communities represent the same issues.

aren't they more on the FA spectrum? When r/incels went down, these guys were hostile toward us. They legit told us to fuck off with our "misogyny." Seemed like a bunch of bluepilled cucks

fukmylyf said:
When r/incels went down, these guys were hostile toward us. They legit told us to fuck off with our "misogyny."

I'm sure some of them did, but just keep in mind that /r9k/ is filled with normies. They don't have mods in that board. Imagine just for a second how shitty /r/incels wouldve been without a very active mod presence. Most of the people who visit /r9k/ are normies but there are still some real robots out there. If you browse that board for a while you'll find some of them, and they're just like incels.

retarded_dumbshit said:
I'm sure some of them did, but just keep in mind that /r9k/ is filled with normies. They don't have mods in that board. Imagine just for a second how shitty /r/incels wouldve been without a very active mod presence. Most of the people who visit /r9k/ are normies but there are still some real robots out there. If you browse that board for a while you'll find some of them, and they're just like incels.

ah, true. It's interesting seeing all these little rivalries between different boards

retarded_dumbshit said:

The thing is that they are bluepilled white knight betabux cucks. Who are yet to understand Femoids. We are not like them.

DankIncel said:
The thing is that they are bluepilled white knight betabux cucks. Who are yet to understand Femoids. We are not like them.

don't be so divisive. what you're saying is simply false.

retarded_dumbshit said:
don't be so divisive. what you're saying is simply false.

They were more similar to us in the past. But this is not the case anymore.

I used to be pretty active on r9k 5+ years ago.

I was in r9k skype groups and knew some guys from there pretty well. Even met up with one who was like 20 minutes from where I lived.

One of the guys I got to know pretty well from r9k was easily a 8.5/10 maybe even a 9/10. Mega pretty boy, but a little autistic and really shy. For a while, he constantly complained about being a virgin and said he was going to die alone. He also said I had a much better chance of getting a girlfriend because I'm extroverted, have a deep high T ogre voice (compared to his feminine voice) and I'm 6'1 and he's 5'10. We'd always argue about this and he said I was a "normie", lol.

He ended up getting a girlfriend that he met from 4chan. She was obese and like 3/10, but he at least had someone. But even after that he refused to admit I was right, saying that he just got really lucky.

Meanwhile years later i'm 30 and still a KHV. The pretty boy once again mogs the tall high T ogre, big surprise there huh?

Back to my original point though, while most r9kers (aka "robots") are ugly, there is a minority of them who is like that guy. Autistic hikikomori pretty boys.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I used to be pretty active on r9k 5+ years ago.

I was in r9k skype groups and knew some guys from there pretty well.  Even met up with one who was like 20 minutes from where I lived.

One of the guys I got to know pretty well from r9k was easily a 8.5/10 maybe even a 9/10.  Mega pretty boy, but a little autistic and really shy.  For a while, he constantly complained about being a virgin and said he was going to die alone.  He also said I had a much better chance of getting a girlfriend because I'm extroverted, have a deep high T ogre voice (compared to his feminine voice) and I'm 6'1 and he's 5'10.  We'd always argue about this and he said I was a "normie", lol.  

He ended up getting a girlfriend that he met from 4chan.  She was obese and like 3/10, but he at least had someone.  But even after that he refused to admit I was right, saying that he just got really lucky.

Meanwhile years later i'm 30 and still a KHV.  The pretty boy once again mogs the tall high T ogre, big surprise there huh?  

Back to my original point though, while most r9kers (aka "robots") are ugly, there is a minority of them who is like that guy.  Autistic hikikomori pretty boys.

Was really active there too 4-5 years ago. Pretty sure we participated in some of the same skype groups there. Lel, do you remember all those fucking trip fags there (even female ones) who were treated like celebrities?

modus_coperandi said:
Was really active there too 4-5 years ago. Pretty sure we participated in some of the same skype groups there. Lel, do you remember all those fucking trip fags there (even female ones) who were treated like celebrities?

God I always hated r9k tripfags. No exceptions.

I hated avatar fags too. People who didn't necessarily tripfag, but always posted the same character over and over and had a post style that was unique enough to stand out from the pile. They were trying to create a brand around themselves just like the tripfags but were less honest about it. Like that guy who always posted Negi from Negima. Dude was fucking everywhere on every chan board back in the day.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
God I always hated r9k tripfags.  No exceptions.  

I hated avatar fags too.  People who didn't necessarily tripfag, but always posted the same character over and over and had a post style that was unique enough to stand out from the pile.  They were trying to create a brand around themselves just like the tripfags but were less honest about it.  Like that guy who always posted Negi from Negima.  Dude was fucking everywhere on every chan board back in the day.

I agree, one exception though: Eggy also started as  tripfag on r9k back then. Was in the same skype group with him pretty much when his rise to fame began. It was before his e-fame got to his head, way before his black pill video on youtube and you could approach him easily.

modus_coperandi said:
I agree, one exception though: Eggy also started as  tripfag on r9k back then. Was in the same skype group with him pretty much when his rise to fame began. It was before his e-fame got to his head, way before his black pill video on youtube and you could approach him easily.

IIRC eggman said he started using r9k in 2014. By then I had pretty much stopped using r9k.

I only knew about eggman through sluthate, not r9k.