Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How rich do you have to be to feel like what you want is free?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
like basic stuff,
food video games..

I always get a shit feeling after paying for something,
even if what i got was good

Various factors prevent direct answer.

Have the quarter of this world's wealth to even get a chance for a foid kissing my cheeks :feelsbadman: (fucking standards from society)

like basic stuff,
food video games..

I always get a shit feeling after paying for something,
even if what i got was good
I think it has less to do with how much money you have and more to do with how much you had to work to get it and how much free time you have.

If I was making the same wages of a Mc Donalds cashier, but I did it through passive income online. I'd feel fucking amazing, because I can get all the benefits of being a wage slave without any of the downsides. I'd have a lot of energy and a lot of free time.

While the wagie is slaving away and being disrespected and mocked by customers, I'll be in some park taking in the sights and the fresh air and eating some ice cream. Having all of this free time will also allow me to work on more passive income streams. I also wouldn't have to spend any money on transportation to go to work, so I'd ironically be saving more money than a wage slave because I don't have to work for money.

I would much rather be making 50K per year passively than 100K per year on an 8 hour shift. Free time is much more important to me. The only reason I'm wealthmaxxing is to have more free time to do the things I enjoy, not have more money just to be able to buy random expensive shit. I don't care about name brands, showing off or "fancy" things.

If I was rich l would likely try a 5 star restaurant once just to see what the hype is about and never visit it again lol. I prefer simple food anyways. Takeaway at the nearby chinese food place is the kind of stuff I like.

Have you consider just buying some land (or squatting unused property in hopes of claiming it via adverse possession) far from civilization, growing or hunting your own food without having to pay anyone for anything ever again?

Depends on what you want, when I was making $21 an hour and living with my parents i basically felt rich, i got drunk daily, i ate well daily, i had unlimited subscriptions and memberships, and that's only about 40k yearly. I feel, if managed correctly, 125k in a low cost of living area will provide you with more than enough comfort and emergency funds. In the right place, a Milly annually would be god tier, to this day, fuck inflation. Now, in Cali or Hawaii, New York, or some other high cost of living, high population, liberal shit hole you have to massively adjust those numbers

$95 an hour in San Diego pays for cheapo no frills 1bdrm/1bath studio apartment and Ramen noodle soups.