Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How roasties keep ricecels out of colleges

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ApplyingToCollege/comments/17clryo/applying_to_top_universities_as_an_asian_guy_what/k5swsi4/

My neighbor growing up was an AO at a top 20 (she was also a teacher and I used to help her grade papers for extra pocket money). She could tell you an Asian applicant just by reading essay or their EC.

Here a few tricks she used to use. They aren’t foolproof but they work.

Monolingual more likely to be black or white

Multilingual more likely to be Asian or Hispanic (depending on what the other language/s is/are.

EC

piano and violin is Asian

Football, basketball is black and white

Address is a pretty good indicator as well. If a student lives in a predominantly Asian neighborhood, chances that they are Asian will be pretty high.

And this all before you get to the nitty-gritty stuff that would confirm your race 99%

When she would get an applicant whom she believed to be Asian with less than stellar grades, she would spend longer on that applicant trying to find something that sets them apart from the overachievers (other Asians).

@starcrapoo @pyromancer1234 @SlayerSlayer

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ApplyingToCollege/comments/17clryo/applying_to_top_universities_as_an_asian_guy_what/k5t8npx/

And of course cucked ricecels in the comments justify this shit :feelsclown:

tldr why would i read feminoid essays:feelshehe:

I’m not going to be reading. Sorry or congratulations.

I’m not going to be reading. Sorry or congratulations.

A CHINK PROBABLY WRITES ABOUT BEING SOCIALLY AWKWARD AND DEALING WITH BULLYING IN THEIR ESSAY, that's the real tell

A CHINK PROBABLY WRITES ABOUT BEING SOCIALLY AWKWARD AND DEALING WITH BULLYING IN THEIR ESSAY, that's the real tell
This is why the AA ban is completely useless, you can always tell an application written by a chinky gook. You can also tell if it was written by a nigger but of course discriminating against niggers would be rayciss :soy:

This is why the AA ban is completely useless, you can always tell an application written by a chinky gook. You can also tell if it was written by a nigger but of course discriminating against niggers would be rayciss :soy:
this is how Mindy Kaling's curry brother got into med school, He Soul Manned his way in literally. https://www.cnn.com/2015/04/07/living/feat-mindy-kaling-brother-affirmative-action/index.html

I bet a chink could fake his way into Stanford by bragging about how rap saved him from drug and sex addiction

yea admissions at colleges and recruiters at companies are often white women.

the most racist and segregationist demographic out there by a mile are in charge of HR departments all across america jfl.

former HR exec of 24 hour fitness aka racist Karen:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoq8Zc148Qc

Last edited:
Admissions officers are literally sniffing out and deleting Asian (male especially) applicants like Nazi officers sniffing out Jews while Asians continue to skew liberal and work on their anti-Blackness. Asians stay losing.

Admissions officers are literally sniffing out and deleting Asian (male especially) applicants like Nazi officers sniffing out Jews while Asians continue to skew liberal and work on their anti-Blackness. Asians stay losing.
Asians are liberal? Almost all of my cousins have a positive view of Hitler.

It’s ricecels that actually suffer from “institutionalised racism” not niggers

Luckily trust in American colleges is ever dropping due to toilets and their meme degrees along with affirmative action at any rate I suspect in our lifetimes I suspect the most prestigious universities will be exclusively in Asia or eastern europe.

Asians are liberal? Almost all of my cousins have a positive view of Hitler.
Asia Asians often have a simple minded understanding of western politics that just boils down to "white is right". Liking Hitler and supporting the America led liberal globohomo world order is not a contradiction to them.

Asia Asians often have a simple minded understanding of western politics that just boils down to "white is right". Liking Hitler and supporting the America led liberal globohomo world order is not a contradiction to them.
All my homies in china hate America bruh.

Like the mayo applicants don't follow a formula :lul:
That's the most retarded thing about this rhetoric. They claim that Asians are the only ones who want to become dentists etc. That's everyone at Harvard. Whether it's medicine, business or law everyone goes to Harvard to moneymaxx.

Yeah Asians are all boring and mayos students are gonna change the world :feelsjuice:

You guys already said it, it's just implicit anti asian bias.

Education in Murica seems like a nightmare. Why should race even factor into schooling when Murica is supposed to be tolerant of all races ? Back in my homeland(which had ethnic diversity mind you) you usually had to compete with other mofos in an entrance exam and if you outcompeted everyone else hurray the College Admission is yours. I think this is similar to Riceland's Gaokao system. Muricans are so gigacucked and fucked up with all these race, co curricular shit. Why the fuck would playing football make me a better candidate to study Finance or Engineering ? Retardfuel country. East Asians should go to East Asia to study, many top colleges in Singapore.

Luckily trust in American colleges is ever dropping due to toilets and their meme degrees along with affirmative action at any rate I suspect in our lifetimes I suspect the most prestigious universities will be exclusively in Asia or eastern europe.
Lifefuel. Hope Muricans get robbed, raped and destroyed.

Yeah, this is a thread about Asian American college admissions, isn't that the context?
Foreigners on student visas can't be republican or democrat because they can't vote.

Its just a spiteful niggeress that hates knowing that ricecel eclipse blacks in terms of intelligence and that the only reasons blacks get into college was atheltics and affirmative action. Blacks despite having the most advantages and freebees to get into college have worse graduation rates per capita than any other races, crackers, spics, chinks, pajeets even sandniggers.

Wow it's almost like "muh high IQ" means jack shit in the face of systematic bias....wow!! Who saw that coming?

:waitwhat:

They don't want studious people at college it's adult day care these Asians are better off going to university elsewhere.