Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Rockstar Games Screwed Up Johnny Klebitz

Recently finished Lost and Damned actually, Johnny was a cucked character throughout the story, not surprised he became a meth head. Trevor put him out of his misery.

I think it’s sad but good he died it makes you appreciate the character more and I like when things don’t work out for a main character. I remember getting gta 4 dlc and looking at him on the cover and thought he was the most badass looking character. His depression and bad influences ended up getting the best of him

hey niko lets go bowling

I think it’s sad but good he died it makes you appreciate the character more and I like when things don’t work out for a main character. I remember getting gta 4 dlc and looking at him on the cover and thought he was the most badass looking character. His depression and bad influences ended up getting the best of him
It’s the lack of character consistency that collides with what was already established, which ultimately makes it unsatisfying and out of place. No one would’ve cared if he’d earned it like John from RDR.

Rockstar is finished

It’s the lack of character consistency that collides with what was already established, which ultimately makes it unsatisfying and out of place. No one would’ve cared if he’d earned it like John from RDR.
I liked that it was kind of mysterious of what caused johnny to change so much and showing how hard a man can fall. This is something that can happen to people especially if they get addicted to harmful drugs. Most likely getting addicted to meth was the biggest factor for him dying. But even in gta 4 it seemed like johnny had a lot more problems than niko and luis and more likely he would have end up falling and reverting to his bad habits