Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how shall I learn magical abilities to create a tsukumogami girlfriend?

I think you'd like this tbh
NotThere

Mostly enjoyed it, page 9/24 isn't really my cup of tea so I must concur with Miss Jizou's protest.

That said, at least it's not as bad as when the girl eats out the guy's ass or when there's full out scat.

So you'd rather see that than a guy doing it to a girl?
"not as bad" means I am more disgusted by a girl putting her tongue on a guy's poophole than I am seeing a guy putting his tongue on a girl's poophole.

Both are disgusting, in the case of what you linked, it's because you tend to imagine yourself as a male protagonist and I don't like to imagine licking a girl's poophole (how can I say I love her?)

But the solution is to disassociate and just think of it as another dude warming/cleaning her up for me.

However seeing a girl put her tongue on a poopy hole, it's very hard to come back from that. She's defiled.

I mean, maybe if these scenes were precursored with hot soapy enemas to purify the poophole it might be more tolerable, but they rarely are.

However seeing a girl put her tongue on a poopy hole, it's very hard to come back from that. She's defiled.

I mean, maybe if these scenes were precursored with hot soapy enemas to purify the poophole it might be more tolerable, but they rarely are.
Good thing her ass is clean because 2d girls are pure :feelsthink:

Good thing her ass is clean because 2d girls are pure :feelsthink:
In this case it might be feasible because I get the sense she is some kind of animated statue so she might not actually have internal organs or a digestive system at all, but then why does she have an anus instead of a featureless smooth plane between her glutes?

In this case it might be feasible because I get the sense she is some kind of animated statue so she might not actually have internal organs or a digestive system at all, but then why does she have an anus instead of a featureless smooth plane between her glutes?
Doujin logic tbh

I'm kinda confused by the appeal of the anus too, isn't it basically a shallow half-inch hug at the entrance then no hugging beyond that, whereas vagina hugs you the entire path?

I'm kinda confused by the appeal of the anus too, isn't it basically a shallow half-inch hug at the entrance then no hugging beyond that, whereas vagina hugs you the entire path?
Idc if it's on a 2d foid it's hot ngl

for example like in this story https://hentai2read.com/the_goddess_is_an_onahole/1/2/

this will require some combination of mad science and demonick magick but we must either create some kind of Tulpa or else summon a ghost to inhabit a doll to be our girlfriend

What is most feasible? Share your supernatural achievements frens. Have you at least levitated a paperclip using your TK?
escaping into hentai is a top-tier cope.

escaping into hentai is a top-tier cope.

I can consciously acknowledge that coping is a prime motivator of what leads most to hentai.

Can you acknowledge that over time, cope might possibly reduce % as motivator (maybe even to sub-50%) replaced with a genuine appreciation of it as a more-beloved thing than 3DPD?

Fascinating...
Sauce?

as in "I am describing your efforts to create a golem girlfriend are mental coping efforts"

or also "I command you to cope by going forth with these efforts"

?
first one

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back