Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How short are you?

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
I really shouldn't say. Im only here cause im retarded:feelsrope:

sorry im not a manlet guys
5'9
my dick is a dicklet though, only 11 cm atm

i am the same height as you

45911.jpg

I think 5’9

It’s not that bad, i wish I was taller but height isn’t the main reason behind inceldom

5'7 I am definitly not tall but at least I am not below 5'6. I am so sorry for you guys. People make jokes about my height all the time. Cant even imagine how it would be id If I was like 5'4

5'7 I am definitly not tall but at least I am not below 5'6. I am so sorry for you guys. People make jokes about my height all the time. Cant even imagine how it would be id If I was like 5'4
i know this 5'3 dude irl i told him to join this forum and he refused. hes LTN chink gymmaxed, idk how hes always in a good mood tho maybe delusion

sorry im not a manlet guys
5'9
my dick is a dicklet though, only 11 cm atm
What do u mean 11cm atm will it be 17cm later u bitch نيغر?

my dad is 6'2 and mom is 5'2 if he wasnt such a fucking retard i would of tallfagmaxxed and ascended
you got fucked over lol he was already tall so he could have chose a foid thats like 5'10

you got fucked over lol he was already tall so he could have chose a foid thats like 5'10
and then i complain to my dad saying he fucked by height up and he told me "back then i didnt know height was genetics because there was no smartphones back then" isnt it common fucking sense height is genetics?

and then i complain to my dad saying he fucked by height up and he told me "back then i didnt know height was genetics because there was no smartphones back then" isnt it common fucking sense height is genetics?
Jfl hes retarded

6'1, lordosis on lower spine and slightly curved upper spine forwardly. I have a large butt like a woman, and constant neck pain (sometimes strong, mostly minor). I'm also 215 pounds. Skinny Fat. Also I HAVE BEEN HEIGHT SHAMED BY 6'3+ MEN DURING HIGHSCHOOL (I FINISHED WHEN I WAS 19, I AM 20 NOW, SO NO MATTER HOW TALL YOU ARE SOMEONE IS GREATLY TALLER AND WILL HEIGHT SHAME YOU. MY CONFIDENCE IS RATTLED.
fuck u nigga

What do u mean 11cm atm will it be 17cm later u bitch نيغر?
it used to be 13 cm but it shrunk due to weight gain and finasteride use and bad diet/lifestyle :cryfeels:

my penis shrunk fuck off

I am grateful, I could've lost my penis getting circumcised at 15. I am grateful for being 6'1, but you wanna know something? Being heightshamed hurts no matter how tall you are.
circumcised at 15 :feelsseriously: , nigga tell the doctors to fuck off and beat them up

I couldn't retract my foreskin at all, my whole life at that point, I had many UTI's. Mum and I made the choice. It was painful after, I still don't masturbate with lube as I don't know how so my penis is bruised over 5 years now, curved, a bit numb and the skin is not good looking/
circumcised at 15 :feelsseriously: , nigga tell the doctors to fuck off and beat them up

Picsart 24 02 24 08 43 54 805

I couldn't retract my foreskin at all, my whole life at that point, I had many UTI's. Mum and I made the choice. It was painful after, I still don't masturbate with lube as I don't know how so my penis is bruised over 5 years now, curved, a bit numb and the skin is not good looking/
the jews stole ur foreskin

Do you guys love haram-be? he's a shape: sheikh-ape :feelsaww:

let's just murder some hoez and drink their blood :feelsdevil: