Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How stupid do they think we are??

CrookedOzCel

CrookedOzCel

I slit foids throats for entertainment
★★★★★
How the fuck can people still believe the Jewish lie of “just work harder bro” when chad gets sex and a relationship within the first night of meeting a silly rank whore. I feel like endlessly stabbing the absolute shit out of the next cocksucker who wants to tell me “I worked so hard for her bro, even though I have top tier genetics and life on godmode I’m a fucking baboon with a generic npc personality but noooo broooo my jawline and hunter eyes and frame are 10/10 but noooo broooo girls are attracted to personality” I honestly want to go out with a machete looking for couples and the first one I find and tries spouting that bullshit is getting mangled to pieces. Nothing fucking pisses me off more than delusional chads spouting a Jewish made lie and then flaunting their wealth around like a businessman taunting African children. Keep waving meat in front of a starved lion and you’re gonna get shredded up sooner or later.

OY VEY GOYIM WORK HARD FOR ME SHEKELS OR YA IZ RACIST

i agree the west and the Jewish order is self destructive and unsustainable

improve yourself bro

make yourself younger, taller, and a different race by working out harder

Its true looks are extremely important because if they weren't you have men that are millionaires that have to get mail order brides and still get rejected.

My cousin has met up with his online girlfriend recently and he told me one time that the relationship all started with him saying ‘Suck my dick’ as a joke to her online and now she has probably done that to him since they have met up. Proof of the blackpill.

My cousin has met up with his online girlfriend recently and he told me one time that the relationship all started with him saying ‘Suck my dick’ as a joke to her online and now she has probably done that to him since they have met up. Proof of the blackpill.
Is he a Chad?

How the fuck can people still believe the Jewish lie of “just work harder bro” when chad gets sex and a relationship within the first night of meeting a silly rank whore. I feel like endlessly stabbing the absolute shit out of the next cocksucker who wants to tell me “I worked so hard for her bro, even though I have top tier genetics and life on godmode I’m a fucking baboon with a generic npc personality but noooo broooo my jawline and hunter eyes and frame are 10/10 but noooo broooo girls are attracted to personality” I honestly want to go out with a machete looking for couples and the first one I find and tries spouting that bullshit is getting mangled to pieces. Nothing fucking pisses me off more than delusional chads spouting a Jewish made lie and then flaunting their wealth around like a businessman taunting African children. Keep waving meat in front of a starved lion and you’re gonna get shredded up sooner or later.
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Is he a Chad?
No. He just got lucky enough to meet a girl online that was willing to go out of her way just to meet him. My cousin lives in the the same small town as me and the girl lives in Canada. They met up at London.

Conscience of yourself is very much lacking in most people.

No. He just got lucky enough to meet a girl online that was willing to go out of her way just to meet him. My cousin lives in the the same small town as me and the girl lives in Canada. They met up at London.
Damn can't belive a foid would be that desperate for a non chad ngl.

Damn can't belive a foid would be that desperate for a non chad ngl.
I asked him if he can hook me up with a girl a few weeks back and he wouldn’t. Really sucks. He should at least try to.

I asked him if he can hook me up with a girl a few weeks back and he wouldn’t. Really sucks. He should at least try to.
True, that's really not too much to ask for.

We maybe aren't but the vast majority seem to be.

Work very hard, maybe get ugly roastie landwhale. Very motivating

I don't buy it but we all should try to be as healthy as we can.

It’s all in their favor.