Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How subhuman are you from 1-10

How subhuman are you ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’d say I’m borderline subhuman

In looks? I'd say i'm a 4.5 if we were rating realisticly and not on ego.

I have no idea. I have severe acne scars and I'm bald, so I'm without a question sub 4. Where do I actually stand? I have no idea. Reading from womens expressions I would say somewhere around 2.5. Women hate me instantly when they see me and they want me to kill myself, women literally cannot control their hatred when they see me

This is me:fuk:
Yeah it sucks. Treatment is extremely expensive and generally gives poor results. I've been microstamping my face once every ~5 weeks for 2 years and see some results but barely any.

Its over. No way a woman could love an acne scarred man

Im a utter subhuman. I cant think of a more failed person than myself.

Yeah it sucks. Treatment is extremely expensive and generally gives poor results. I've been microstamping my face once every ~5 weeks for 2 years and see some results but barely any.

Its over. No way a woman could love an acne scarred man
I have acne on my back and chest. It's pretty severe as well. I think it's truly over:feelsrope:

I am sub human

I'd say somewhere around the middle. There are definitely dudes out there who had worse luck than I did. Just like there are way more guys who had better luck at the gene lottery...