Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How tall would make you normie?

• Thread starter Eminemshalfbrother
  • Start date
Eminemshalfbrother

Eminemshalfbrother

Officer
★★★
How tall would you have to be for you to be considered normie? And like real normie, bluepill incels don’t count

Minimum required height for foids is 6 ft. Most men are 5' 9".

Manlet height in 2040: 7 ft or below

this tall:

6 FT IS THE STANDARD!!!

Depends on face, location, and race. For a curry in curryland being 5ft7 with a good face is sufficient. For a white in SEA being 5ft7 with an ugly face is sufficient. Etc.

How tall would you have to be for you to be considered normie? And like real normie, bluepill incels don’t count
In my country, ATLEAST 6.3, Even 6.2 foids exist here and 6.5 foids

Nt would make me Normie

Not even Sasquatch is getting any pussy, so... 8 ft and below = manlet in 2024.

If your face is average then you only need to be average height for your country to be a normie. If your question was specifically about me, I think if I was very tall then I'd be a normie. I think, because my face is so ugly, I'd need to be at least 6'2 to be a normie.

5'8 is normie height. It won't get you much because normies aren't really all that great (especially in a foid's view.) At least you can be thankful you're not 5'7 or shorter where it's truly over.

With my face, I think I would need to be 6’5 to be Norma’s and have a shot at getting a gf.

I'm already 5.10 but since I'm ugly retarded and broke then I will need to be 6.6 maybe to ascend.

Not that I give a fuck anyway anymore, you can't become taller and you can't become less ugly and nowadays you can't even make money

Also I'm Indian and even if you somehow became 6.6 as a Indian you still would not get any women the normal way, though you would probably be able to get an arranged marriage.

5'10 in angloland, 5'9 if ur geomaxxing

If you were to grow tall over night and keep all your incel traits probably 6'4 minimum to compensate. If your life is reset 6 foot would be enough I think.

Retarded thread. I see midgets with girlfriends all the time. Face is everything. If you have a good face height doesnt matter that much unless your like 5"4

Also I'm Indian and even if you somehow became 6.6 as a Indian you still would not get any women the normal way, though you would probably be able to get an arranged marriage.
This is not true unless you literally look like baljeet from phineas and ferb :feelskek:

No height for your face

Retarded thread. I see midgets with girlfriends all the time. Face is everything. If you have a good face height doesnt matter that much unless your like 5"4
I see dumb as bricks guys (hey wait, your dumb as bricks retard!) with girlfriends all the time bro. Just my anecdote no one asked for that also proves everything.

6 1 would turn my life around even now

5'8 is normie height. It won't get you much because normies aren't really all that great (especially in a foid's view.) At least you can be thankful you're not 5'7 or shorter where it's truly over.
Based pfp

I feel like there's no height for my face. Even if you're 6'6 but ugly (not an ogrecel), then you're still not a normie in terms of looks.

Depends on face, location, and race. For a curry in curryland being 5ft7 with a good face is sufficient. For a white in SEA being 5ft7 with an ugly face is sufficient. Etc.
For a nigger, being black is sufficient anywhere

5'9 + low inhib

I would build muscle and simply ask out every foid below 5'3. Height itself is more of a cutoff than anything but it can also be a halo among midgets.

I would build muscle and simply ask out every foid below 5'3. Height itself is more of a cutoff than anything but it can also be a halo among midgets.
Short girls like tall guys more. I can understand the need to feel safe when you're basically a football.