Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How tf are spics more desirable than chinks?

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
When @Zer0/∞ said that he is 5ft 5 and heightmogs spics, I just couldn't believe. But then I [UWSL]saw a post in reddit about a 5'2 turbomanlet from Guatemala or something who had no issues getting gf in his homeland, and dreamt of going to USA. In US he got heightmogged and bullied so badly that he came back crying, and swearing never to go back there, and in his home country he has a successful dating life again (turbomanlet chad :feelskek::feelskek:)[/UWSL]

How the fuck do spics have it easier than chinks? Chinks are obviously taller and it's not like there's a small gap between smv of chinks and spics. The smv gap is really large.

I am aware race matters more than height but it's really hard to believe that race matters so much more that a spic turbomanlet has it easier than a 6ft chink.

Latinos don't have high SMV, Brazil is full of incels

When @Zer0/∞ said that he is 5ft 5 and heightmogs spics, I just couldn't believe.

Posts in Question:

Screenshot64

You are 5ft 5 and you heightmog latinos???!!

How short are those elves andjamdkmdf

As I've said, they're very short people. :society:
Google height for Guatemalan average man and subtract 2 inches because the men here look to be 50+: that's how tall, or more appropriately short they are in New York City

I am not even the first one that has seen how short the average spic male is.:society:
I posted a thread earlier on this but basically. I am 5'5 curry shitskin midget. And actually got to height mog by walking around this poor illegal mexican majority area. The sheer pleasure from finally seeing men shorter than me, actually felt far far fare more pleasurable than cumming does. Like words can't even express the sheer joy and satisfaction I felt seeing a man shorter than me in so many months and years even maybe.
This is a big reason I don't care for tallfags' concerns or suffering. You guys experience the sheer joy of feeling like a man, a real man. Not a middle schooler dwarf midget with a beard like me. You get the real satisfaction of seeing men and foids shorter than you. The sheer ecstasy you fuckers get is far greater than any pleasure I have experienced in my life.

I think the difference in intelligence and demeanor is what matters.

Asian culture has devolved into worship and cuckery. In contrast to Asian people, most spanish people are perceived as not only more of a threat, but more manly than Asian men.

Asian's (men not women) never had a chance. No one takes them seriously, everyone shits on them, and stereotypes about them are treated as reality, therefore they are seen as inferior in terms of sexual appeal

Notice I said latinos being more desirable COMPARED to Asians.
Well, you said that 5'2 manlets can easily get laid, which I disagree. Though its true that they get laid more often than asians, but this means nothing

Spics are desirable because thay have half white blood in their veins. But it doesn't change the fact they have nigger tier criminals and degenerates as well
Latinos don't have high SMV, Brazil is full of incels
I thought Brazil is full of trannies.

Last edited:
Well, you said that 5'2 manlets can easily get laid, which I disagree. Though its true that they get laid more often than asians, but this means nothing
No I didn't. I was referring to that specific guy who was able to get laid back in Guatemala

Lookwise they are more white. Culture wise they are less submissive and cucked than asians. Japan, South Korea and Taiwan are American colonies at this point, no wonder whites are worshipped. SEA is too poor and self hating. All of these are beaten defeated cultures. Even the Chinese have submissiveness and conformity beaten into them.

When @Zer0/∞ said that he is 5ft 5 and heightmogs spics, I just couldn't believe. But then I [UWSL]saw a post in reddit about a 5'2 turbomanlet from Guatemala or something who had no issues getting gf in his homeland, and dreamt of going to USA. In US he got heightmogged and bullied so badly that he came back crying, and swearing never to go back there, and in his home country he has a successful dating life again (turbomanlet chad :feelskek::feelskek:)[/UWSL]

How the fuck do spics have it easier than chinks? Chinks are obviously taller and it's not like there's a small gap between smv of chinks and spics. The smv gap is really large.

I am aware race matters more than height but it's really hard to believe that race matters so much more that a spic turbomanlet has it easier than a 6ft chink.
You are answering your own question. The spic remain in his country, the chink do not.
It is because chinks don't stay in their country. Isn't coincidence that most indians and mongoloids who complain about their inceldom are people outside their country. They will be mogged to oblivion by whites lookwise. Their own women rather to share a whitecel than have a chink for herself. While the spics isn't because average joe is shorter in his country.
Also, Western countries are more atheist on practice. Even if spics don't follow Bible because they reproduce without even being married at least foids settle down easier because they have some morals influenced by religion. At the end that was one of the main goals of religions. Making foids settling down with their lookmatches.

You are answering your own question. The spic remain in his country, the chink do not.
It is because chinks don't stay in their country. Isn't coincidence that most indians and mongoloids who complain about their inceldom are people outside their country. They will be mogged to oblivion by whites lookwise. Their own women rather to share a whitecel than have a chink for herself. While the spics isn't because average joe is shorter in his country.
Also, Western countries are more atheist on practice. Even if spics don't follow Bible because they reproduce without even being married at least foids settle down easier because they have some morals influenced by religion. At the end that was one of the main goals of religions. Making foids settling down with their lookmatches.
I am talking about spics in western countries

Dn rd, east asian men are the ugliest on par with pajeets, it's not surprising at all that latinos mog them

Culture wise they are less submissive and cucked than asians.
Supernova gigacope. Spics were literally created by white men cucking natives.

porque yo soy gangstermaxxed, vato

Height is the single factor holding latinos back, and there are plenty of tall latinos out there. Those would 100% mog rice physically. Also because their cultures encourages machismo while rice culture encourages obediance.. Complete opposites in terms of what gets a foids pussy wet and what doesnt.

But generally speaking Rice Wealthmog and Statusmog latino into the next Continent. Their just too autist, low T, and cucked to take advantage of it

Wetbacks look way better than Noodles on average bro you kidding

Latinos, at least the more white looking ones, are the next race of men on the list of white and asian whores.

The white and asian whores that are ugly and or fat that is.

It’s only the Central Americans who are extremely short