Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How the fuck are there people who believe Russia is losing vs NATO in Ukraine

PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
Are we even following the same war?
Just a reminder: for Russia this isn't a war of territorial conquest, if anything it's actually the exact opposite. Their primary objective is demilitarization and denazification, aka the destruction of the enemy. Territorial acquisitions following this are just a bonus at best.
The real victory at Bakhmut (now Artyomovsk) isn't the territory of the city itself, but the 60k+ Banderafags and westoid mercs buried there :lul:

200000 Russians dead BTW.

Russia has a history of not giving a fuck about killing millions of its people so they'll be alright
Dude Russia no longer has 250 million + people. Their population is in decline and the young population is especially down.

I hope they will dejewify Zelensky

Dude Russia no longer has 250 million + people. Their population is in decline and the young population is especially down.
Russian population with the new territories in Ukraine is apparently 150+ million while Ukraine's population before the war was less than 40 million. Ukraine should be more worried about losing soldiers.

keep coping; putin's original goal was to set up a puppet regime in kiev with a quick decisive operation not engage in a war of attrition with nato that russia is bound to loose eventually by economic capabilities alone

also stop supporting one zog government over the other

Russian population with the new territories in Ukraine is apparently 150+ million while Ukraine's population before the war was less than 40 million. Ukraine should be more worried about losing soldiers.
Less than 75% of that population is even ethnically Russian. Also Ukraine has NATO. The west has way more people than Russia.

Interesting if Putin turned off .is and sent us, inkwells, at war, you would be still eager to cope and support him
This is question for all brocels here supporting Putin (not all Russians, but his and his people personal interests)

Last edited:
Imagine trying to take a city for 8 months.
Not all wars should be 'blitzkrieg' style.
France and Britain were engaged in '100 years war' once.
Germans failed to capture small French stronghold Verdun in 1916 despite concentrating a huge forces ( much more than all Russian Army in Ukraine ).

Less than 75% of that population is even ethnically Russian. Also Ukraine has NATO. The west has way more people than Russia.
West also has an enemy with a 1,4 billion population.

Interesting if Putin turned off .is and sent us, inkwells, at war, you would be still eager to cope and support him
It's more understandable for me to be on the Russia's side ( not necessary supporting the war ) because I'm a Russian.
While Westerners support a country completely alien to them, where majority of population belongs to Eastern Orthodox civilization ( same as Russia and Belarus ).

This is question for all brocels here supporting Putin (not all Russians, but his and his people personal interests)
Do you think Western elites haven't any personal interests?

Not all wars should be 'blitzkrieg' style.
France and Britain were engaged in '100 years war' once.
Germans failed to capture small French stronghold Verdun in 1916 despite concentrating a huge forces ( much more than all Russian Army in Ukraine ).
Imagine comparing modern Russian failures to centuries old wars.

West also has an enemy with a 1,4 billion population.
China is too busy making Russia its bitch to care about attacking the West. Especially now that Russians are calling China traitors lmao.

It's more understandable for me to be on the Russia's side ( not necessary supporting the war ) because I'm a Russian.
While Westerners support a country completely alien to them, where majority of population belongs to Eastern Orthodox civilization ( same as Russia and Belarus ).
Now I understand, I thought you're like most people here American or west European. Tbh I'm neutral, although I have family there, but they're living nearby Ivano-Frankivsk, so even they aren't complaining at war
Do you think Western elites haven't any personal interests?
Also have, but I'm aiming someone between leftist clown world and conservative, but somewhat authoritarian countries, as a gray citizen I'm only a number or little element of the big machine called world, who won't have influence on this world.

Last edited:
China would never give up its trade with the West, especially EU. Peace with the West is in their best interest. OP is coping, probably played too much Hearts of Iron 4.
You can't even do this nonsense in HOI4 lol, China never had any intentions to attack the West. As a matter of fact, the Chinese love America for the most part. Nor do Westerners have problems with the Chinese. The "hostility" is ideological and China isn't an imperialist state anyway. As a matter of fact, China has even called for Russia to abandon Ukraine.

Imagine comparing modern Russian failures to centuries old wars.
Then Ukrainian counteroffensive which was planned from the end of 2022 and still didn't started, is a giga-failure.

China is too busy making Russia its bitch to care about attacking the West. Especially now that Russians are calling China traitors lmao.
China never even planned to attack the West. All tensions between China and the West are due to US politics to combat growing influence of China.
Europeans are just pawns.

China would never give up its trade with the West, especially EU. Peace with the West is in their best interest. OP is coping, probably played too much Hearts of Iron 4.
Chinese leader visited Moscow not the European countries ( btw, what's the point if EU is just a pawn of US? ). At least officially, China is on the Russian side.
EU also supports Taiwan showing that they are on the US side.

Tbh. Russia is in a big decline. EU Sanctions are starting to hit their economy. One of the biggest being the price cap on Russian oil, which is very good for the entire world, but bad for Russia. They make a few dollars profit per barrel now, much less compared to before.

yea, even if putin's original plan worked the costs would still most likely outweigh the benefits. not so sure about china tho, sooner or later they'll have to break with the west if they really intend to overthrow the jewsa world order

You have peanut brain understanding of geopolitics. Countries don't have permanent allies, they have interests. Recently, China backed a UN vote acknowledging Russia as the aggressor in the Ukraine conflict.
Countries don't have permanent enemies also so that makes you to think that Europeans will always support Ukraine? At least countries such as France or Germany.
And we are talking about current interests. Currently Russia and China are in the same boat.

cuz that's what the western media is telling them all day

Then Ukrainian counteroffensive which was planned from the end of 2022 and still didn't started, is a giga-failure.
No because Ukraine was supposed to be Russian territory if Russia really was all that powerful.

No because Ukraine was supposed to be Russian territory if Russia really was all that powerful.
US failed to defeat Northern Vietnam with its 14 million population.

Are they Polish or Ukrainian?
Half Polish descent, they speak Ukrainian, they are my grandmother (mother's mother) sister's family, during Operation Vistula (Akcja Wisła) in 1947 my grandmother's (including her) family was migrated to Ukraine (then USSR) from Lubelszczyzna, my trucel uncle (mother's brother) was born in Ukraine, nearby Kalush in 1971, but my mother was born and grown in Poland since mid 70s. My grandmother still can't write in Polish, only in Ukrainian/Russian, often use words from Ukrainian.

Also who cares about which zog is winning

keep coping; putin's original goal was to set up a puppet regime in kiev with a quick decisive operation not engage in a war of attrition with nato that russia is bound to loose eventually by economic capabilities alone

:yes::yes::yes:

OP is pro-zog, hence the cries of “denazification!” :soy:

Half Polish descent, they speak Ukrainian, they are my grandmother (mother's mother) sister's family, during Operation Vistula (Akcja Wisła) in 1947 my grandmother's (including her) family was migrated to Ukraine (then USSR) from Lubelszczyzna, my trucel uncle (mother's brother) was born in Ukraine, nearby Kalush in 1971, but my mother was born and grown in Poland since mid 70s. My grandmother still can't write in Polish, only in Ukrainian/Russian, often use words from Ukrainian.
I was in the Western Ukraine a few times. My last visit was in 2019. As far I can remember I spoke Russian and no one ( taksi drivers in Lviv, female sellers at the village shops and Lviv, guy in the village ) made a big deal of it.
Only one woman near the bus station in Lviv selling hot pirozhki ( small pies ) said the she will not speak with me if I kept talking in Russian with her.
I had an impression that Ukraine still closer to Russia in civilization sphere than the West.

Why are you supporting a HIV ridden Mafia state?

Modern Russia has neither morality nor any ideology, its a kleptocracy designed to enrich the elite at the expense of the nation and people.

Imagine supporting this shithole.

Imagine trying to take a city for 8 months.
Z-Retards after Russia captures the burnt and destroyed ruins of a small city after 8 months of devasating Russian casualties
We won happy

Ukraine war is so boring, nothing happens for months, both sides are unable to make any meaningful gains and both sides smugly declare they're about to win the war despite nothing moving on the map. Just do something already you useless slavs, either shit or get off the pot.

The real victory at Bakhmut (now Artyomovsk) isn't the territory of the city itself, but the 60k+ Banderafags and westoid mercs buried there :lul:
"We aren't even trying to gain ground" is a big cope tbh.

Eastern Orthodox Civilization died in 1917, now its a bunch of alcoholics, drug addicts and oligarchs.
West died in 1960s, now it's a bunch of feminists, troons and homos.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back