Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How the fuck do some of you have oneitises

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
As a social outcast how do you even come in contact with a foid? If you are a NEET like me, there are no foids in your life that are not blood related so how the fuck do some of you manage to get a oneitis?

Younger then 20 or severely autistic are the only two valid answers

I'm not even NEET and wondering why as well, all foids I see are shallow whores so I can't get attached to their personality, I only like them for their looks, I can't get obsessed with one foid because I'll instantly see one hotter the next day.
I live in a place where young foids are not commonly seen so seeing a hot white foid makes my day automatically, she doesn't have to be pretty for this to happen.

I'm not even NEET and wondering why as well, all foids I see are shallow whores so I can't get attached to their personality, I only like them for their looks, I can't get obsessed with one foid because I'll instantly see one hotter the next day.
It's not about finding the one that's visually hotter, it's an emotional investment.
I've been thinking about her for 14 years, that's the majority of my conscious life.

Not everyone here is a NEET.

As a social outcast how do you even come in contact with a foid? If you are a NEET like me, there are no foids in your life that are not blood related so how the fuck do some of you manage to get a oneitis?
There is something VERY wrong with me, I develop oneitis's weekly. A femoid will literally ask me for a pen to sign the register and I'll fall in love. I need to suppress or completely remove these feelings. It's like wanting something but knowing there is nothing I can do to get it :feelsrope:

I can't get emotionally attached because they all lack depth.
A foid literally said bla bla such a turn off to a guy she knew beside her in the train today, all they think about is sex.

I'm not a above average faggot like many here are, so I'm incapable of even entertaining the idea that ANYONE would even consider liking me in that way.

So I don't have a Oneitis.

You've been online stalking a girl since middle school? It's so over for you.
It's not exactly stalking if her only social media account that I know of is dormant
She still gets tagged in pictures with her friends every once in a while
What the fuck?
JFL at this being the thing that breaks your character
I know that she doesn't really care and it's just all in my head, but I still have nothing in this world that I have warmer feelings towards
If I "love" somebody that's her

Damn back after so long ? Where were you all this time ?

Is feeding into a delusion all you have left?
We're still relatively young and she seems single, for whatever reason
I'll stop coping once I reach mid 30s or something

Exactly what was so Special about that Bitch. @fang I don't get this mentality and you were a kid.
It wasn't a legitimate IOI but at the time it felt like she was the only person that cared about who I am and my place in this world, not even my own mother did this.
We'd be alone sometimes and talk complete nonsense and I could tell that she wasn't tuning out, she was actually engaging with me. It's not anything romantic of course, probably just an innocent curiosity.
I never had any friends or other people like that who would make me feel like I'm not completely out of this plane of existence.

:feelsseriously: Be someone else's gay best friend.
it's not like I am or can even be one lol
I'm below the level of guys complaining about being emotional tampons
This is something that actually happened? This girl went out of her way to block you because of your peevish persistence?
I wasn't being an orbiter and she had actually reached out first, funnily enough
I just did something stupid, it's all my fault