Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How the fuck do you muster up decent dating app photos alone?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Seriously, I need a redpill spirited guide here. I'm nearing the end of my current looksmaxxing journey and I'm ready to give dating apps one last shot. I'm not too optimistic but I have to at least try here. I've tortured myself quite a bit by under-eating for two months now.

I’m thinking of buying a DSLR camera and a tripod and take photos of myself whenever I travel. I always look ugly on phone cameras.

I’m thinking of buying a DSLR camera and a tripod and take photos of myself whenever I travel. I always look ugly on phone cameras.
yes, my mind was blow by what an improvement a proper camera provides when I recently went to get a professional headshot. getting a decent cam seems like a vital strategy.

Only fakecels use dating apps,trucels know it never began 4 them

I got professional pictures taken when I graduated college and I still looked awful on them. The woman was trying to sell me the pics and I almost told her to burn them all.

Be attractive.

Use a serious camera (not a smartphone one) that has a monitor that can flip out/up so you can see yourself before pressing the capture button
Would be helpful to fashionmaxx for the camera btw

unless you are really really attractive then it's all a waste, even above average don't cut in online dating
any sub8 man on dating apps is indirectly fuelling female validation, you're putting yourself on display like a cuckboy so they can reject you with just one look, to me it feels humiliating
above average guys have it 100x easier in real world dating around friends and social groups

And a fat foid doesn't have to starve herself to get a Chad.

Clown world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back