Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the fuck do you stop being nice

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
Parents raised me in Christcuck home, I am so often socially isolated, such that when I have any human interaction I just get bubbly and happy and friendly to people. Yet nobody respects that from a man. How the fuck do I become an asshole without being an asocial psychopath.

First you need to realize that being nice will mean you are disliked. Nice guys always end up miserable and alone.

Second, you need to start doing things that minorly inconvenience and piss off normies to remind yourself that its not the end of the world. One thing I like to do Is when me and a normie are walking in the same direction, I don't get out of the way. Either he jumps at the last second or he gets hit

First you need to realize that being nice will mean you are disliked. Nice guys always end up miserable and alone.

Second, you need to start doing things that minorly inconvenience and piss off normies to remind yourself that its not the end of the world. One thing I like to do Is when me and a normie are walking in the same direction, I don't get out of the way. Either he jumps at the last second or he gets hit

It's unbeatable. Even if you are nice it'll be seen as creepy. The worst is that if you try to stay neutral you'll just be seen in a generally negative light.

Better to be bad than a nice cuck

Difficult. it's hard to change your personality truly as it's innate. Even if you try to be bad or act like a thug, ur niceness will still show up certain times because that's just the way you are. :feelsrope:

There's no reason to be nice when everyone is retarded, inconveniencing and being mean to normies should be more encouraged in this forum tbh.

If you have something nice to say, then say nothing at all.

Being rude without proper reason will convince others that you are insecure; but time your opposition wisely and you will command the respect of others.

Silent/Neutral > Appropriately Disagreeable > Nice