Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the fuck does life manage to go from bad to worse,from "how can it get worse than this" to"I fucking knew life would find a way to fuck me again".

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
For many years now I've been aware that life will always get worse, and to never think I have it bad now cause that's when it will get worse.

But still, the fuck?

I mean, one of the reasons I don't post here that much anymore is cause inceldom is just a tiny part of my life. Hell, if all my problems were resumed to me not having any companionship/love/sex/friendship, then I'd be a happy man.

But what the fuck, really? How the fuck does life always manage to kick you in the balls?

Life is like "ohh hey, this dude's been all kinds of fucked for many years now. I think he's starting to cope with it and look at the bright side. Let's fuck his shit up fam."

For many years now I've been aware that life will always get worse, and to never think I have it bad now cause that's when it will get worse.

But still, the fuck?

I mean, one of the reasons I don't post here that much anymore is cause inceldom is just a tiny part of my life. Hell, if all my problems were resumed to me not having any companionship/love/sex/friendship, then I'd be a happy man.

But what the fuck, really? How the fuck does life always manage to kick you in the balls?

Life is like "ohh hey, this dude's been all kinds of fucked for many years now. I think he's starting to cope with it and look at the bright side. Let's fuck his shit up fam."
What's your latest misfortune?

Everything and everyone is against truecels. There is no escape for your inceldom.

I feel the same way. And in moments of despair I always remember this from Schopenhauer: "Life swings like a pendulum backward and forward between pain and boredom."

I feel the same way. And in moments of despair I always remember this from Schopenhauer: "Life swings like a pendulum backward and forward between pain and boredom."

BRUUUUUUUUUTAL. Just when I'm calm and bored, I'm pissed, then something happens and I'm in misery

But still, the fuck?

I don't know man. I always think i have hit rock bottom only to find out there is an even rockier bottom lol :feelscry:

some days it does feel like the universe is out to fuck you yes.

when it rains it pours

life just hates you IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back