Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How the fuck people play world of Warcraft?

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
I played it first back in 2015 on my old pc

Now I downloaded it again and saw that I can play for free to level 20

I played it to level 20 but it is so boring and big and empty what the fuck is this game ?

I don’t want to look at guides all the time for a game

The story and lore is good but the game looks very dated and plays dated

I have one wow book though I’m reading stormrage,nice book that’s why I played it

I’ll buy another wow book when I finish this

Do you recommend a wow book?

I never played World Of Warcraft. Always thought it was a scam.

I never played World Of Warcraft. Always thought it was a scam.
It has nice lore but it is so boring and it is literally a 2005 game still updated for whatever reason ,the games cinematcs are godly but game plays like shit

@Shrek is on this game

All you can do is type like some edgy 4chan teen sandinigger jfl

It's still updated?
Yes ,they should’ve left the game long ago ,these idiot devs aren’t even updating diablo 3 while they are adding tons of dlc and story stuff for garbage wow

th

If I can ever get a gaming PC/Laptop I wanna try WOW.

If I can ever get a gaming PC/Laptop I wanna try WOW.
There’s a million better games to play though

Wow is garbage ,Warcraft 3 reforged is better and more fun with cheats

I like WoW, I think it is a good game.

I like MMORPGs.
WoW is a good MMORPG.
I have a good time when I play WoW.
So I am having fun when I play WoW.
It’s so boring for me and it looks very very old

It's a shitty game. Only ones who have fun playing it are nostalcucks fathers.

Literally played Classic, burning crusade and Lich king. Which are allegedly the "best" expansions. Utter dogshit unfun and unfair. There's nothing good about this game and it's utter bs.

Literally played Classic, burning crusade and Lich king. Which are allegedly the "best" expansions. Utter dogshit unfun and unfair. There's nothing good about this game and it's utter bs.
True

I can’t fucking read 10 page guides just to play a game

It’s a completely different game now compared to 2015 I think.

I can’t fucking read 10 page guides just to play a game
You're supposed to compete with people who played the game for 10 years and "muh don't you know XYZ?" Man it's utter unfun bullshit.

If you go to a pvp server you get camped by the oposite faction and have a really nice gameplay too..... It's so stupid

You're supposed to compete with people who played the game for 10 years and "muh don't you know XYZ?" Man it's utter unfun bullshit.

If you go to a pvp server you get camped by the oposite faction and have a really nice gameplay too..... It's so stupid
Yeah I’m not paying for substitution for that

I wish they added diablo 3 new dlc I loved that game and I’m 1000 paragon

Its the best game there is for sperg autistcels. All you do is mindlessly quest, do dungeons and raids to get better gear.

When you are bored as fuck with no friends, no life, no gf, you play world of warcraft to kill time, listen to some quiet music, drink some tea, smoke, and play for hours to try to get yourself to sleep.

You can actually immerse yourself in the world if you have a good graphics card and large curved high resolution monitor. And you occasionally interact with other autist losercels doing the content so you're not totally alone.

good for autistic

Its the best game there is for sperg autistcels. All you do is mindlessly quest, do dungeons and raids to get better gear.

When you are bored as fuck with no friends, no life, no gf, you play world of warcraft to kill time, listen to some quiet music, drink some tea, smoke, and play for hours to try to get yourself to sleep.

You can actually immerse yourself in the world if you have a good graphics card and large curved high resolution monitor. And you occasionally interact with other autist losercels doing the content so you're not totally alone.
Not everyone has a lot of free time

It has nice lore but it is so boring and it is literally a 2005 game still updated for whatever reason ,the games cinematcs are godly but game plays like shit
have you heard of a game called runescape?

ER had a long WoW phase. Maybe there's some wisdom on it to be gleaned from his writings.

because it's even worse. it costs a monthly fee and there literally is no gameplay. I don't understand why people keep playing it
Neckbeards play it I guess