Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How the fuck was this video not taken down yet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Not a single second, so what's going on here?

just read the title Dude, guy is catching a pedophile but when he confronts he pretends to be a jew and makes a bunch of jewish jokes basically lol

Jews
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

That youtube channel is stupid. He calls everyone a pedophile for being attracted to 17 year olds (which is legal in most States and isnt even pedophilia)

I just found this channel today. The big white guy makes fun of every ethnic he catches.

That youtube channel is stupid. He calls everyone a pedophile for being attracted to 17 year olds (which is legal in most States and isnt even pedophilia)

actually they go after 12 y/o’s idk where ur getting 17 from lol

If her age is on the clock she's off limits bruh

never even heard that saying but yea that’s a good way of putting it.

inb4 retarded “puberty development” argument... I myself started puberty at around 10, which is considered early.

does this mean that I should’ve started fucking 21+ years old at 10, even tho im not fully developed at all?

Cuck mentality
they have no bitties tho
who benefits from dicking her unless you are keeping her as a bride Arab style for future use
Yeah... if she's 12, she can bleed...
Actually to be fair I remember seeing instagram posts of these favela thots from Brazil and some of them already have big tits the size of your head at that age. I don't know how that happens but in those cases it seems fair.. Usually you don't eat a fruit that's just on the cusp of being ripe though, I did this with a mango recently and it was disgusting. It develops in a way that makes sure it benefits from you enjoying yourself with it the most past a certain point of development, and you get to enjoy yourself with it more as a result of that development. Paedophiles and people attracted to titless 12 year olds are retarded to say the least

Last edited:
Actually to be fair I remember seeing instagram posts of these favela thots from Brazil and some of them already have big tits the size of your head at that age. I don't know how that happens but in those cases it seems fair.. Usually you don't eat a fruit that's just on the cusp of being ripe though, I did this with a mango recently and it was disgusting. It develops in a way that makes sure it benefits from you enjoying yourself with it the most past a certain point of development, and you get to enjoy yourself with it more as a result of that development. Paedophiles and people attracted to titless 12 year olds are retarded to say the least
Check post #42: 1
And the post #21: 2

actually they go after 12 y/o’s idk where ur getting 17 from lol
their earlier videos used 17 year olds as decoys in the chat. That’s why I stopped watching Them. At the time the channel was called “pedo poachers” which was ridiculous . Of course 100k normies who don’t know what a pedo is subscribed to the channel

Last edited:
they have no bitties tho
who benefits from dicking her unless you are keeping her as a bride Arab style for future use

Just because you're not attracted to them, doesnt mean others arent. I myself am not attracted to them, but it's not "wrong" to be

Because the jew is the hero of the story