Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Got KO'd today at sparring because some normie got mad I took him down

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
So I was sparring today at muay thai with some HTN and we were going light and he went for a kick and I grabbed his leg and took him down [[[GENTLY]]] and somehow he got pissed off and started beating my head at first and when he got up he said "GET UP!" in a pretty triggered voice, I was still calm and kept sparring and he went for a full force head kick out of nowhere which I didnt realize he was that angry and after I got kicked I heard a sound like metal being banged today and ended up on my knees and I had to get taken out for the round (it was last round anyway so my coach gave me a thumbs up for making it through the whole sparring session) and this normie told me "I let me emotions get the better of me" like bru you got triggered over being taken down

Give him a receipt next session

Normies are so stupid to understand that they cant become better if they are fighting with their ego in sparring.

Challenge him to a 1v1

He’s just another normie who thinks he’s the shit because one Becky sucked his dick even though she is a whore and fucks any dude that breathes as long as he 6ft. If u want take him down and ground and pound his ass

He’s just another normie who thinks he’s the shit because one Becky sucked his dick even though she is a whore and fucks any dude that breathes as long as he 6ft. If u want take him down and ground and pound his ass
I took him down and he started throwing a tantrum

Sparring is faggot shit anyway, it's good he kicked you hard, now you won't do faggot shit and will fight properly and be ready for fatal attacks not this gay love taps that would never happen in reality

If he has another tantrum, put him a lock and keep going even after he taps. When he starts screaming/crying ask him if he's going to be a bitch and "let his emotions get the better of" him next time he decides to be a cunt when his ego is bruised.

These normie faggots need to learn to stop messing with men who have nothing to lose. Find out where he lives and set fire to his home.

I wouldnt ever spar with fags like that.
Sports should be fun , I don't really enjoy with people who take involve emotions with it.

So I was sparring today at muay thai with some HTN and we were going light and he went for a kick and I grabbed his leg and took him down [[[GENTLY]]] and somehow he got pissed off and started beating my head at first and when he got up he said "GET UP!" in a pretty triggered voice, I was still calm and kept sparring and he went for a full force head kick out of nowhere which I didnt realize he was that angry and after I got kicked I heard a sound like metal being banged today and ended up on my knees and I had to get taken out for the round (it was last round anyway so my coach gave me a thumbs up for making it through the whole sparring session) and this normie told me "I let me emotions get the better of me" like bru you got triggered over being taken down
He needs punished.

Something that causes shit to leak

What’s with incels and martial arts? I thought I was the only one

T. Militarycel

If he has another tantrum, put him a lock and keep going even after he taps. When he starts screaming/crying ask him if he's going to be a bitch and "let his emotions get the better of" him next time he decides to be a cunt when his ego is bruised.
This right here.

Based for engaging in fighting sport

sorry you had to go through that brah
nigger acted like he had an imaginary foid watching and being impressed jfl
total HTN death

Next time you take him down and break his arm or choke him out

You have a shit instructor for letting him get away with that.

Sparring is faggot shit anyway, it's good he kicked you hard, now you won't do faggot shit and will fight properly and be ready for fatal attacks not this gay love taps that would never happen in reality
People should lern how to throw someone properly instead , Nobody IRL Fights with kicks or barely