Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How the life of a incel is like

Loneliness is driving someone insane, but killing people is inexcusable.

more like the life of a failed normie usually.

Fakejewcel, having a pic of some kiwi who murdered male muslims in a mosque isn't incel at all JFL at you dumbfucks.
And shooting defenseless people in a school isn't related to being an incel at all. A genetic failure should LDAR or Rope not kill superiors.

shit is so fucking gay.

Fakejewcel, having a pic of some kiwi who murdered male muslims in a mosque isn't incel at all JFL at you dumbfucks.
And shooting defenseless people in a school isn't related to being an incel at all. A genetic failure should LDAR or Rope not kill superiors.
Semi-agree.

They should all meet up and rope together, leaving behind manifestos for better treatment for genetic failures.

8 months ago (edited)
[UWSL]"I'll always remember when the Parkland shooting happened and the kids would say they didn't regret bullying him and or mistreating him.... Like maybe if you DIDN'T bully him and maybe if everyone around him treated him like an actual person alongside of getting professional help it would've been prevented[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Edit: I've definitely been more educated on subjects like this and matured a lot more. I do think it's his entitlement as a white person and as someone who got bullied severely through out all of my school years I never once thought about doing what he did. I also hadn't seen the video where he jokes about doing it as if it was cool and where he pretends to be insane. No matter how much he got bullied, he could've easily gotten help if he really was hearing voices and the way he pretended to hear voices and have depression makes me sick. Although the bullies are at a somewhat fault to any pain (whether small or big) he experienced, its ultimately his responsibility to how he responded to that pain"[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Fuck me. Look at the brainwashing this cunt received.[/UWSL]

Why Is it gay , the Context is right , or do you wanna Be a bitch and Endure constant mogging? Propably not
Its gay because they say stop a shooting before it happens? How about start to notice when these chads and whores team up on kids. They're the ones who fucking create the shooters and they deserve every last one and then some.

Its gay because it makes it seem like every shooter is some loner, gun obsessed, neurodivergent, bullied, white kid. Look at the kids locker with all the stickers. It reminds me of the "how do you do fellow kids." but it comes off like "how do you do fellow school shootists, look I'm just as edgy as you haha!" And the poison sticker, it's like a teenage boys bedroom door in a 90s sitcom.

This kikeland psa thinks that bumping shoulders in the locker room and someone saying "stupid freak" is some big fucking stand against bullying. They are pussyfooting around the subject because THEY are the ones who make these shooters and they are too afraid to actually reflect on themselves and the actions they do. They create these fake scenarios as milquetoast as possible because actually showing the real bullying that causes these shooters would actually change something. Its too hard to say "what I have done in the past to that kid we bullied may have caused him to snap". Its much easier to make the shooter look like he couldn't handle it and we should have taken him down to the loony bin long ago for not fitting in.

Fuck em I wouldn't have screamed some shit like "LOOK AT ME" like some backwards ass pageantry. It made it seem like all he wanted was attention. He should have taken cover, propped the gun up and taken some accurate shots. He gave away the element of surprise.

Its gay because they say stop a shooting before it happens? How about start to notice when these chads and whores team up on kids. They're the ones who fucking create the shooters and they deserve every last one and then some.

Its gay because it makes it seem like every shooter is some loner, gun obsessed, neurodivergent, bullied, white kid. Look at the kids locker with all the stickers. It reminds me of the "how do you do fellow kids." but it comes off like "how do you do fellow school shootists, look I'm just as edgy as you haha!" And the poison sticker, it's like a teenage boys bedroom door in a 90s sitcom.

This kikeland psa thinks that bumping shoulders in the locker room and someone saying "stupid freak" is some big fucking stand against bullying. They are pussyfooting around the subject because THEY are the ones who make these shooters and they are too afraid to actually reflect on themselves and the actions they do. They create these fake scenarios as milquetoast as possible because actually showing the real bullying that causes these shooters would actually change something. Its too hard to say "what I have done in the past to that kid we bullied may have caused him to snap". Its much easier to make the shooter look like he couldn't handle it and we should have taken him down to the loony bin long ago for not fitting in.

Fuck em I wouldn't have screamed some shit like "LOOK AT ME" like some backwards ass pageantry. It made it seem like all he wanted was attention. He should have taken cover, propped the gun up and taken some accurate shots. He gave away the element of surprise.
Ah If you mean the very creators of that Video are propably bullies then yea i get It.

Well written comment btw :smonk:

Ah If you mean the very creators of that Video are propably bullies then yea i get It.

Well written comment btw :smonk:
Yeah you get me. They made the video not for a psa, but to pat themselves on the back. "We did it guys, we feel better about it. We didn't bully him you see, he was just unhinged." type shit. It all about making it seem like they care and they aren't at fault, when in reality its their Frankenstein's monster. Thanks brocel. :feelsYall:

8 months ago (edited)
[UWSL]"I'll always remember when the Parkland shooting happened and the kids would say they didn't regret bullying him and or mistreating him.... Like maybe if you DIDN'T bully him and maybe if everyone around him treated him like an actual person alongside of getting professional help it would've been prevented[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Edit: I've definitely been more educated on subjects like this and matured a lot more. I do think it's his entitlement as a white person and as someone who got bullied severely through out all of my school years I never once thought about doing what he did. I also hadn't seen the video where he jokes about doing it as if it was cool and where he pretends to be insane. No matter how much he got bullied, he could've easily gotten help if he really was hearing voices and the way he pretended to hear voices and have depression makes me sick. Although the bullies are at a somewhat fault to any pain (whether small or big) he experienced, its ultimately his responsibility to how he responded to that pain"[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Fuck me. Look at the brainwashing this cunt received.[/UWSL]
Fucking cowards

Finally someone says it.