Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme How this tranny era will end sooner or later

Over for TERFcels

ftm will probably be considered as male and discriminated towards i think. bio females will always be in the top of the hierarchy

ftm will probably be considered as male and discriminated towards i think. bio females will always be in the top of the hierarchy
trannies will never be discriminated. look at the nashville shooting. that tranny shooter is praised like a god. who cares that she shot and killed 3 children.

compare to jan6

no they will be exposed to bizarre existence of LTN 5"6 manlet

View: https://twitter.com/lporiginalg/status/1639739330997661697?t=lQSg9GYTq33NlGXiz8QX5A&s=19

Showerman2

View: https://twitter.com/DrLoupis/status/1673037955555012608?s=19

Showerman1

When I'll be near the foid retraiment age, I will change my gender to the female. No cutting off my nuts, just a change in the papers

All of this liberal progressivism (read: decadence and societal decay) will end when nuclear bombs start exploding on cities and people's flesh starts peeling from radiation exposure.

Then nobody will tolerate any of this filth and things will start to revert back. But only after great chaos, devastation, and calamity.

Funny idea: trannies forming giant rape squads and hunting down real womyn b4 finally roping

but at that point it will have gone too far and normies will start taking a stand against trannies

Im sure somebody will minecraft trannies soon...
(INROBLOX)
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.