Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How those with poor eyesight are supposed to navigate a world?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
In the world before glasses how people born with poor eyesight gained life experiences? How they approached a girl if they couldn't see her reaction ( like expression in her eyes )? How they gained sexual experience if they couldn't see her body ( they couldn't even put their dick properly in vagina because they're fucking semi-blind )? It's like nature putting a mark on subhumans that they aren't suitable for fucking and reproduction. Of course gay who invented glasses didn't really helped genetically inferior to ascend, many females still perceive foureyes and nerds as unfuckable losers who can be used for resources only ( like famous computer cuck ). Of course, I hate being genetically inferior and second-rate.

They probably got used to it, because they needed adapt themselves for that situations

i hate having my glasses, not only does it prevent me from doing basic things easier, i also look better without them
I'm the opposite, I look better with them

I got bad eyesight but only from far

Bad eyesight = bad genetics

I bet all my life savings that bad eyesight was spread because blind Chads were still fucking while blind Incels were being eaten by a Cheetah after mistaking it for a a wild cat.

In the world before glasses how people born with poor eyesight gained life experiences?
They weren't born with poor eyesight. If you spend most of your time reading or looking at a tiny screen without rest your eyeballs will adapt by growing and you become nearsighted

Last edited:
i can't set my render distance higher unfortunately

Last edited:
i hate having my glasses, not only does it prevent me from doing basic things easier, i also look better without them
I look horrible with glasses.
They weren't born with poor eyesight. If you spend most of your time reading or looking at a tiny screen without rest your eyeballs will adapt by growing and you become nearsighted
This is simplification.

Last edited:
in China , about 90% college students are near~eyesighted

Bad eyesight = bad genetics

I bet all my life savings that bad eyesight was spread because blind Chads were still fucking while blind Incels were being eaten by a Cheetah after mistaking it for a a wild cat.
:soy:bad genetics don't exist sweetie everyone is equal at being loved:soy::soy::soy::soy::heart::soy:

:soy:bad genetics don't exist sweetie everyone is equal at being loved:soy::soy::soy::soy::heart::soy:
:soy: Love is pouring in from all directions. Everyone is loved equally. :soy::heart:

Care bears lovehearts

Screen Shot 2019 01 15 at 190943 1080x675

A theory is indeed that it is an adaption to reading. If people in the stone age had it I doubt the gene would have been passed along

A theory is indeed that it is an adaption to reading. If people in the stone age had it I doubt the gene would have been passed along
Not all people who read or use computers have glasses. Maybe it's the opposite - people with bad genetics were forced to study in order to survive in the world. Learned ugly people can be productive and worthless ugly people just can't exist in society because no one would allow that.

Not all people who read or use computers have glasses. Maybe it's the opposite - people with bad genetics were forced to study in order to survive in the world. Learned ugly people can be productive and worthless ugly people just can't exist in society because no one would allow that.
nah dude, I think it's a result of bad habits, just like how mouth breathing fucks your face. If you ever tried to read those small chinese letters you would understand why 90% of them need glasses

Poor eyesight was probabaly rare before corrective lenses were invented. Then it no longer is a handicap and someone with poor vision can propagate just as well as anyone else. Imagine if cancer treatment became 100% effective, but did nothing to prevent cancer. Kids with childhood cancer would grow up to breed, and childhood cancer would get more common.

If you need glasses you werent supposed to be alive

Easy. You can have a really shit vision and still tell apart large buildings and landmarks. You don't recognize a person from far away or be able to read a sign but it's not like you are blind.

I am very short sighted. Without my glasses every face beyond 2 meters is a blurry mess but I can tell apart a couch and a table. I can see notable buildings from 100 meters away etc.

Easy. You can have a really shit vision and still tell apart large buildings and landmarks. You don't recognize a person from far away or be able to read a sign but it's not like you are blind.

I am very short sighted. Without my glasses every face beyond 2 meters is a blurry mess but I can tell apart a couch and a table. I can see notable buildings from 100 meters away etc.
What about a relationships?

Brutal

my eyesight is perfect and I'm old now, I never understood that since both my parents suffered myopia.