Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to accept that it's over and fully embrace the blackpill

T

Truest_of_Cels

Greycel
I know that it's over. Yet, sometimes when I'm out in public, and I see an attractive woman, I'll start to automatically do things like, fixing my hair, standing up straighter ect in an attempt to make myself attractive to her. Every time I catch myself doing this I get pissed off at myself for being delusional enough to think that I'd have a chance even if the foid looked my way. Yesterday, I went to a shop near my house and the chashier was a pretty cute foid and she was nice to me but I know the only reason she was even acknowledging me in the first place was because it's her job and she has to, yet the whole walk home after I was replaying talking to her at the counter in my head and it was so annoying. It's like I know it's over on a conscious level but subconsciously I still have this delusional hope about being able to be with a woman. It would be so much more peaceful for me if I could just fully accept that I'll always be alone and end this false hope inside me but it continues to persist. It's kind of like how when a suicidal person ropes they still try to breathe and fight to survive even though they want to die because their survival instinct kicks in. I still seem to hold onto some sort of urge to ascend inceldom even though I know it's impossible and any hope for change is simply delusion.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, did you eventually come to terms with your predicament and is there anything I can do to speed up this process?

Don't interact with attractive toilets at all except when you're able to fuck them.

you cant completely remove the urge to reproduce or seek intimacy; its in our genetics, we were cucked by biology from the start

impossible brother one of central bp beliefs is that we wont ever be happy

It's only gets harder.

you cant completely remove the urge to reproduce or seek intimacy; its in our genetics, we were cucked by biology from the start

Is there anyway to reduce the urge? does it get easier to cope with over time or just worse

Is there anyway to reduce the urge? does it get easier to cope with over time or just worse
you cant get rid of intimacy urges, but you can get rid of sexual urges with chemical castration (assuming your (((doctor))) approves it)

You'll stop doing it when you know that even if you really wanted to. Standing a little more upright and doing your hair will not do any good. Poor hygiene isn't what limits you, it's the appearance you were born with.

Eventually you'll move away from them and stop looking available to everyone, that's what you want? You don't have to groom and improve yourself for every time you see a woman you like, just don't do anything.

What copes would you recommend?
anything you can grow and develop yourself with. like art, learn a language, learn an instrument, etc. anything that can help you potentially grow. personally, i don't recommend consuming shows or games, since they can make you feel like you've wasted your time and you'll fall further into despair.

Don't try to rush it. You will just end up springboarding back to the blue/red pill for a while. Simply reflect on your own experiences as you go through your life.

Yeah it`s brutal shit you`ll accept it`s over soon enough tho

Even seeing one in public makes the delusions begin within me
Just remember, society is a masked ball. Everyone plays a character. Pretends to be better than they really are. Ask anyone if they care about the homeless and they'll say they do, at least homeless veterans. But what have any of them done about it? Maybe donate $2 at the most. Only 5% perhaps is volunteering at a charity or something. Nobody's inviting homeless ***men*** into their house. No one is asking the government to end homelessness.

Same thing with sex. A woman might post about preventing suicide on her instagram and secretly joke about men killing themselves on snapchat.

We all descend from a Chad somewhere. We are biologically programmed to be Chad or die trying. But we can't control our genetics.

What you're feeling is exactly what Chad feels after being acid attacked. Hoping you'll be lucky in meeting a less superficial woman. Or a woman who has a fetish for your niche of man. Whatever.

Please try as hard as you can to get laid when you're young. Time plays games with your mind.

Real Blackpillers ascend when they rope
so don't worry you will embrace the blackpill 5 minutes before you rope

no if anything i drink alcohol while walking past them .

If you think that fixing your hair, standing up straighter, and adjusting your shirt will help you attract a female, then you are delusional

It didn't take long for me to embrace it. When I found out about it, it was like a flip switched in my head and I just accepted the reality