Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how to catch a glowie 101

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
these arent guaranteed ways of spotting one. but it should raise suspicions in your glowie radar if you see one of these:

The frequent use of lol
Feds try to blend in internet communities by using internet slang. feds are usually old boomers so they dont have time to actually look deeply into internet subculture. they use 'lol' alot because it's the primary and easiest thing they know how to use and it can be used universally regardless of what subculture it is.

Low effort posts that dont challenge much of the subculture's viewpoints
As stated earlier, glowies primary job to bait potential online criminals to pretend to be their friend by blending in. they will gain the user's trust with the least effort by parroting the same points the subculture does.

Posts that can bait and then filter out the potential criminals
Obvious. This makes it so that the criminals are easier to spot and catch.

it's ovER for glowiecels lol

Sounds a lot like @General Alek

Lol, good post. Unrelated but what do you think of Elliot Rodger? Lol

anyone feel a sudden surge of angER when people call them a glowie?

i feel really angry about it and I'm not sure what to do. anyone else?

Good post lol you sure know how to spot em lol

What's in your gun collection? I'll start:

AR-15
RCP90
FNFAL

Anyway I hope you respond lol

Lol, good post. Unrelated but what do you think of Elliot Rodger? Lol
he's really cool lol, i really admire his manifesto. its portrayal of inceldom was really moving.

idk what do u think? i think he was showing us the way!

lol

he's really cool lol, i really admire his manifesto. its portrayal of inceldom was really moving.

idk what do u think? i think he was showing us the way!

lol
Lol good opinion. I think all incels should definitely follow in his footsteps lol. But first they we should post the exact dates and locations if we want to go ER. Lol

Lol good opinion. I think all incels should definitely follow in his footsteps lol. But first they we should post the exact dates and locations if we want to go ER. Lol
good idea. i can just envision going to isla vista and shooting up that sorority that elliot rodger wanted to lol. do u remember the name, i think it was alpha something? alpha beta? but i've studied the layout and have a route all planned out. i'm hoping to do it next year, when i go to isla vista. but it's a big area. r u planning to go soon lol? if we both did it, we could totally wipe out the chads and stacies + have our revenge

the beta revolution will spread!

lol

Sounds a lot like @General Alek
Typical @General Alek posts:
-"don't you guys get tired of the same glowie jokes? lol"
-"I want to suck ER's dick. spiritually of course. lol"
-"lol"

good idea. i can just envision going to isla vista and shooting up that sorority that elliot rodger wanted to lol. i've studied it and have a route all planned out. i'm hoping to do it next year, when i go to isla vista. but it's a big area. r u planning to go soon lol? if we both did it, we could totally wipe out the chads and stacies + have our revenge

lol
Yeah lol i’ve been planning it for quite some time now lol. The chads, normies and stacies will feel my revenge. Everyone else reading this, reply if you’re also planning on going ER lol

lol couldn't agree more lol. What's the weather like where you live lol?

good idea. i can just envision going to isla vista and shooting up that sorority that elliot rodger wanted to lol. i've studied it and have a route all planned out. i'm hoping to do it next year, when i go to isla vista. but it's a big area. r u planning to go soon lol? if we both did it, we could totally wipe out the chads and stacies + have our revenge

lol
wow I totally agree. Count me in homie! lol.

lol couldn't agree more lol. What's the weather like where you live lol?

Don't you sometimes think about committing a mass shooting? lol

Guys take advantage of the advanced features of this site and ENABLE JAVASCRIPT, load the third party assets from Google (they're really helpful and essential to the smooth operation of this page lol) and make sure to disable your VPN if you're using one.

How to catch a glowie: Browse .is for 5 seconds

Guys take advantage of the advanced features of this site and ENABLE JAVASCRIPT, load the third party assets from Google (they're really helpful and essential to the smooth operation of this page lol) and make sure to disable your VPN if you're using one.

iu

Yeah lol i’ve been planning it for quite some time now lol. The chads, normies and stacies will feel my revenge. Everyone else reading this, reply if you’re also planning on going ER lol
yeah i hope our brocels will support us lol!

sadly some are pathetic cowards who will whine about it!!! lolololol fucking noobs

ty brocel, i'll pm you the details

How to catch a glowie: Browse .is for 5 seconds
nice avi, catcels should unite to shoot foids in revenge for foids preferring to fuck dogs over cats

Don't you sometimes think about committing a mass shooting? lol
All the time. We should make a group on Skype lol!

Yeah guys! It makes your computer and internet faster lol!

How to catch a glowie . Sounds like a good tv show

proud of our righteous brocel-in-arms, any other takers?

lol the normies will be so shocked, finally seeing the result of their bullying and mistreatment of righteous cels. they shall learn to fear I.N.C.E.L.

'hello, glowie, why don’t you take a seat right over there?'

"From your chatlog,"

"GunloverCel1999: 'Show hER the way out. It only takes a few rounds lol'"

"GunloverCel1999: 'Why don't we take some action and teach society a lesson they'll nevER forget? lol'"

Wojak avis also.

Lel, schizophrenic much?

@General Alek

ER doesn't necessarily mean violence

AR-15
RCP90
FNFAL

AR-15
WASR (ak47)
Remy shotgun
Glock and Sig
And A LOT of ammo lol!

I also have a fully automatic m16 rifle but it's too rusty and will explode upon firing lol

AR-15
RCP90
FNFAL

M202 Flash Rocket Launcher
Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher
Barrett M82A1 .50 BMG
Multiple Tactical Nukes
Hi Point .40 problem solva
USFA Zip .22 loaded with ratshot

Most glowies are users with big post counts attacking others for no reason.

these arent guaranteed ways of spotting one. but it should raise suspicions in your glowie radar if you see one of these:

The frequent use of lol
Feds try to blend in internet communities by using internet slang. feds are usually old boomers so they dont have time to actually look deeply into internet subculture. they use 'lol' alot because it's the primary and easiest thing they know how to use and it can be used universally regardless of what subculture it is.

Low effort posts that dont challenge much of the subculture's viewpoints
As stated earlier, glowies primary job to bait potential online criminals to pretend to be their friend by blending in. they will gain the user's trust with the least effort by parroting the same points the subculture does.

Posts that can bait and then filter out the potential criminals
Obvious. This makes it so that the criminals are easier to spot and catch.
how many have you already caught with these techniques? lol