Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to deal with first day job anxiety

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
start first day tomorrow, I'm mostly worried about not looking busy during dead moments. I also get very sleepy around 2:30pm and don't want to be seen dozing off.

As gay as this sounds, NTmax. Talk to your coworkers and bosses. If you're not busy, ask someone for something to do. Don't look bored and don't sit around, you will have a target on your back until someone new shows up.

I maintain that this is how I've kept my job for almost 4 years despite being underqualified. They will sooner fire the incel guy who works hard than the chad who doesn't.

Just drink some small amounts of tea to keep yourself awake

We can't really say a lot of things to make it go away. Just listen to calm music & meditate

As gay as this sounds, NTmax. Talk to your coworkers and bosses. If you're not busy, ask someone for something to do. Don't look bored and don't sit around, you will have a target on your back until someone new shows up.

I maintain that this is how I've kept my job for almost 4 years despite being underqualified. They will sooner fire the incel guy who works hard than the chad who doesn't.
so during dead moments just say "Hey bob need some help with anything?"
Just drink some small amounts of tea to keep yourself awake

We can't really say a lot of things to make it go away. Just listen to calm music & meditate
Gonna bring some green tea with me tomorrow

shit ton of caffiene or sleep more

use phenibut/ginseng/L-theanine

people used to praise that phenibut stuff on /fit/ all the time
oh yeah dont drink caffeine / it promotes anxiety/ cns stimulant

so during dead moments just say "Hey bob need some help with anything?"

Gonna bring some green tea with me tomorrow
Yeah if you do that, especially during the first week or so, they should be very impressed. Good luck.

How was it? did you make it?

drugs help me with anxiety and boosts my confidence. good luck op

try coldshower and binaurals for confidence

people used to praise that phenibut stuff on /fit/ all the time

Looked in to it (never serious, just out of curiosity) after a spate of watching Del Ray Misfit videos. Seems stupid like most crap like that.

How are things going?

Looked in to it (never serious, just out of curiosity) after a spate of watching Del Ray Misfit videos. Seems stupid like most crap like that.

How are things going?
not to bad, not many fertile women around so socially it is boring, especially dealing with dry office humor from old people
what's the job?
telecom for a state agency, boring shit that requires you to be at the desk for 90 percent of the day

not to bad, not many fertile women around so socially it is boring, especially dealing with dry office humor from old people

telecom for a state agency, boring shit that requires you to be at the desk for 90 percent of the day
yeah i work in an office in a similar situation, wish i had taken a trade or something

first week done, finally adjusting to the 8hour times, adjusting to the office humor.....I guess everything finally clicked on Thursday.

I'm not even done with training yet, so once I become autonomous, I'm sure the days will fly by.

Also, when I was neet I would fap from 7:00am to 10 without even noticing that 3 hours passed, but after working I just LOL at how long I was jerking off

Try to get to know your Co workers and make acquaintances with them quickly . Just try your best to stay calm. Don't over think anything, just be calm like you've worked there your whole life. Easier said than done, but thats all I've got. But definitely try and be friendly with your co-workers. I had a job years ago where I never got friendly with my coworkers and it was just painful and awkward as fuck being around them because I was basically just there and never spoke first.

Just talk to your coworkers. Be nice but don't be a doormat either.