Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to deal with rejection?

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
Any tips? It's my first time experiencing it(since it's the first time I *tried* asking a girl out, long story)

You don't deal with rejection. Rejection deals with you.

Binge eat and smoke and drink
and cry
and watch anime

respond with violence (in a call of duty session)

ignore the whore

It'll take a long time. Like, a really long time.

You'll eventually lose the part of you that has the capacity to care. It's a matter of enjoying the decline after that.

just wait until u get rejection 5+ times or more. ive been rejected like 10 times in total

Play favorite video game, watch movie you find hilarious, just take a walk. It’s always hard the first time bro:feelsbadman:

Any tips? It's my first time experiencing it(since it's the first time I *tried* asking a girl out, long story)
It is a matter of perspective... if you REALLY like her and she is a nice person then you can cheer yourself up with the fact that you probably made her feel better about herself by showing your interest. If she is a hateful cunt then at least you probably grossed her out because ignorant foids hate incels

By not giving a fuck. It’s not easy, you have to lie to yourself that you are a cool guy, despite being hated by women

Last edited:
It is a matter of perspective... if you REALLY like her and she is a nice person then you can cheer yourself up with the fact that you probably made her feel better about herself by showing your interest. If she is a hateful cunt then at least you probably grossed her out because ignorant foids hate incels
Never read anything so normalfaggy in my time here. If she rejects you, and you inflate her ego even more because she already thinks you're not good enough for her, how is that a good thing? You still aren't gonna get laid bro.

Never read anything so normalfaggy in my time here. If she rejects you, and you inflate her ego even more because she already thinks you're not good enough for her, how is that a good thing? You still aren't gonna get laid bro.
I don't think foids always reject because they feel like others are not good enough for them. Some foids know that there a great guys who would treat them well but they still choose Chads because they're attracted to their bodies

I’ve been rejected so many times, brutally that it doesn’t affect me anymore. I’m too damaged to feel anything anymore except pain.

The solution is to take the blackpill and stop putting yourself in vulnerable positions, because foids will always hurt you if given the chance. You really have to take the blackpill. There's nothing you can do about pain except knowing how to gracefully go through with it. Just try to not take anymore damage ever. And take the blackpill so you understand that no woman is special or worth pursuing.

I don't think foids always reject because they feel like others are not good enough for them. Some foids know that there a great guys who would treat them well but they still choose Chads because they're attracted to their bodies
Yup, that's the same thing as not being good enough. :cryfeels:

Where are you at? Rejection will continue if you live in a non ethnic country.

East Europe
Just Orthodoxmaxx and join Azov if you're in Ukraine, or Russian military if you're there. If in a non slav country like Albania or Greece or Romania, you can Orthodoxmaxx in these countries too or you can become a muzzie in bih and Albania. Croatia and Slovenia are too fucked and you'll need to geomaxx if you're there. Turkey is fucked as well but you can find Syrian women because Turkey is a muzzie shithole. Bulgaria is kinda like Serbia in where Bulgarian women and Serbian women just want natives because their population is so low. I could be wrong since i'm an amerifat but this is my experience i've had when talking to eastern europeans from orthodox churches and studying their culture and demographics.

thats fine, nice to meet you anyways, bye.

do not show it effected you or made you angry. if anything be understanding, but gtfo asap

Play all the nocturnes you can until your fingers go numb

You can't. Just move on from it. Now with that said, too much rejection without any success in between will make you bitter, which is what happens to most men.

if you REALLY like her and she is a nice person then you can cheer yourself up with the fact that you probably made her feel better about herself by showing your interest.
This is incredibly cucked.

Stop dating or trying until you have status lmao

You can't. Just move on from it. Now with that said, too much rejection without any success in between will make you bitter, which is what happens to most men.
OP hasnt been online since 2022 lmao

Like who ?
I made my first account here in 2020 I think. I lost the password to it.

Some incels I had met here, and chatted with on other platforms said goodbye and roped. Not sure about the username. But it was 2 ricecels, 1 nigger and 1 white

I made my first account here in 2020 I think. I lost the password to it.

Some incels I had met here, and chatted with on other platforms said goodbye and roped. Not sure about the username. But it was 2 ricecels, 1 nigger and 1 white
I only knew about Schery6, Bataviacel, Riceronicel and MickeyOnAcid