Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how to exploit the based theories

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
1) Just Be White
you need to be:
:yes:white
:yes:not so ugly (LTN is the minimum)
:yes:you can be short, but not under 5'4

and you have to go to an asiatic country

2) Just Be First
you need to be:
:yes:average looking
:yes:tall

you need to be her first boyfriend, so you can rape the shit out of the toilet in Minecraft and she can't compare you to other guys, also she would be virgin and we all know that women with 1+ bodycount are sluts

3) Just Be OofyDoofy

:no:
I'm sorry but you need to be born an oofydoofy

4) Just Be DarkTriad

:no:
I'm again sorry but you can't become a DarkTriad, you need to be born like this, not everyone is a killer in the heart in Minecraft

5) Just have an huge postcount on .is

You need to be a weeb, and also be proud of it

potentially interested individuals: @PointOfNoReturn @텍스트 @proudweeb @CCPcel @Pepecel @Zer0/∞ @Lux @LuciferX @sub human
@Lycan @Truckzo
@Animecel2D

Last edited:
I don't know much about theories I don't even have money to travel, I just wait or for a foid to come towards me but that will never happen I'm horrible:fuk:

jbw? It is worth trying indeed with resources to do it, but the oofy doofy theory is better and more legit than this one, but i was not born a oofy doofy.

jbw? It is worth trying indeed with resources to do it, but the oofy doofy theory is better and more legit than this one, but i was not born a oofy doofy.
you are white, you can try to run the Just Be White game, but if you ascended you have to request a ban here

you are white, you can try to run the Just Be White game, but if you ascended you have to request a ban here
I said before on a past post that i would request ban if i ever get rid of inceldom, i will request myself, if i get banned without requesting this does not mean i ascended, but i will. I hope to be become a fakecel someday.

I said before on a past post that i would request ban if i ever get rid of inceldom, i will request myself, if i get banned without requesting this does not mean i ascended, but i will. I hope to be become a fakecel someday.
youre youngcel so youre already fakecel imo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back