Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How to find motivation to study as an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39287
  • Start date
Deleted member 39287

Deleted member 39287

Self-banned
-
Most days I’m just so unmotivated to revise for tests at all. I do the bare minimum in school and at home I just rot in bed. I have an exam in two weeks and have done 0 revision. If I don’t get good grades my life will pretty much be confirmed over at that point. :fuk:

Stop cooming and schedule your day

i don't.pretty much gave up on life

You're in school stop whining. You have some time to looksmaxx, depending on your genes.

Gymmaxx, then earn some money with a job and go fuck whores.

Leave the site until you are done studying

Find a reason.
You're in school stop whining. You have some time to looksmaxx, depending on your genes.

Ikr. I'm so tired of these fucking threads. Seen atleast 5 today.

Testosterone injections.

Most days I’m just so unmotivated to revise for tests at all. I do the bare minimum in school and at home I just rot in bed. I have an exam in two weeks and have done 0 revision. If I don’t get good grades my life will pretty much be confirmed over at that point. :fuk:
Honestly the only drive for getting up in the morning was to do my best in school and get the best grades possible, that’s how I’m in one of the top universities in England (Cambridge). Usually most of my day I had absolutely nothing to do except get up and study because I knew no one was going to help me if I didn’t get on my feet and make a future for myself

there is none. I dropped out after 4 long years of torture

Shut up LDAR shaming faggot! :feelsUgh:

Just set a target of what units to cover in how much time. Works for me

go NEET and ldar. Way more based and way more lifefuel than some suifuel studying cuck bullshit.

“oh well a quarter million dollars of debt is an Investment you’ll make the money back from corporate America bro and then you’ll be rich And girls will want you:soy::soy:

Just do it dude. Studycelling motivation for me is the job and pay I'll get after studying like a slave for 10 hours day from the past three years a[UWSL]nd i also i want to job and salary mog my cousin into oblivion so i guess thats why[/UWSL]:feelzez:

Just do it dude. Studycelling motivation for me is the job and pay I'll get after studying like a slave for 10 hours day from the past three years a[UWSL]nd i also i want to job and salary mog my cousin into oblivion so i guess thats why[/UWSL]:feelzez:
Honestly the only drive for getting up in the morning was to do my best in school and get the best grades possible, that’s how I’m in one of the top universities in England (Cambridge). Usually most of my day I had absolutely nothing to do except get up and study because I knew no one was going to help me if I didn’t get on my feet and make a future for myself
don't dox yourself, I made a very terrible mistake

I’m struggling with this right now - I should read or study. I am motivating myself by promising this thread I am going to read a chapter.

rotting while being poor sucks way worse than rotting with money

I legit don't

Just realized you’re on your own, because it’s really that.

Motivation is bullshit, it you don’t do it that means you don’t really want it

You’re comfortable rotting, simple as that

i don't. if you find an answer, please let me know