Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme How to gain height with three easy steps(VERY SERIOUS !11!!11!!!1)

5 glasses of wood alcohol
1 jug of bleach
2 jugs of gasoline
2 shotgun shots to the head
1.5 sniffs of anthrax
34 fragments of shattered glass
(My workout plan)

My method is better and it’s called callusmaxxing. Walk around barefoot in public every day. Eventually you will get a hard layer of skin under your foot, giving you extra non frauded height

(pic of my feet)

5 glasses of wood alcohol
1 jug of bleach
2 jugs of gasoline
2 shotgun shots to the head
1.5 sniffs of anthrax
34 fragments of shattered glass
(My workout plan)
relatable

Just take 300 showers every day, it'll chisel your bone down to a Chad jawline and gain you 5 inches of height. :bigbrain:

Just take 300 showers every day, it'll chisel your bone down to a Chad jawline and gain you 5 inches of height. :bigbrain:
just get rich bro

My method is better and it’s called callusmaxxing. Walk around barefoot in public every day. Eventually you will get a hard layer of skin under your foot, giving you extra non frauded height

View attachment 660579
(pic of my feet)
How about bone smashing your feet?

just hump the ground and wall theory

Last edited:
Learn to levitate

I went from 5'3 to 6'0 by inhaling a mixture of bleach and ammonia every morning.

wear shoes with thick soles

View attachment 660579
(pic of my feet)

Many formed on my feet when I was a young child.