Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to get a GF in 6 easy steps.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
Step 1. Be good looking and neurotypical, so everything else falls into place (career, clothing style, grooming, health). This is the most important step. If you fail this, steps 2 to 6 won't work.

Step 2. Approach a woman you're attracted to and say something like "hey there! Are you seeing someone? You're very pretty and I'd like to get to know you better".

Step 3. When she shows interest, take her out on a date and get to know her.

Step 4. When she gives you choosing signals, make a move and break the touch barrier by tapping or patting her on her shoulder or arm.

(Keep going out with her and repeating Step 4 a lot. Your touching must increase in intensity each time you do it. So you gradually go from pats and taps, to hugs and holding hands, to kisses. Note that it gets easier as she will also begin touching you.)

Step 5. Eventually, you both will be comfortable enough with each other to engage in more intimate touching (passionate touching, deep kissing, making out etc).

Step 6. If you've reached this far, you made it. You can now easily initiate sex. Or she'll do it herself.

Congratulations. You now officially have a GF. Enjoy your life of feeling loved and validated.

That's literally all there is to it! :lul:

Last edited:
Never knew, thanks for the tips bro

Alright, i will just quickly change my brain wiring and my craniofacial bone structure

Step 1. Be good looking and neurotypical.
Oh No GIF by Breaking Bad

1 be atleast mtn
2 have money
3 have friends
4 have hobby
Your lookamatch : a 5'1 deformed gookwhore

no fuck this shit just shoot the soyers and rape the bitches into being slaves

Im pretty sure kissing and fucking on the first date is now the standard from what I hear/read

IF you want GF, murder her, and rape her, grope, perform necrophilia

(in video game)

Im pretty sure kissing and fucking on the first date is now the standard from what I hear/read

Women who kiss/fuck on date #1 usually have no intention of being anyone's GF. They're in a different category.

Last edited:
Women who kiss/fuck on date #1 have no intention of being anyone's GF. They're in a different category.
No bro.....I'm pretty sure AWALT and they have fucked on the first date for some guys they meet (chad they really like). Maybe not every guy but ALL of them have done it for at least a few chads

Its over

Step 1. Be good looking and neurotypical, so everything else falls into place (career, clothing style, grooming, health). This is the most important step. If you fail this, steps 2 to 6 won't work.

Step 2. Approach a woman you're attracted to and say something like "hey there! Are you seeing someone? You're very pretty and I'd like to get to know you better".

Step 4. When she gives you choosing signals, make a move and break the touch barrier by tapping or patting her on her shoulder or arm.

(Keep going out with her and repeating Step 4 a lot. Your touching must increase in intensity each time you do it. So you gradually go from pats and taps, to hugs and holding hands, to kisses. Note that it gets easier as she will also begin touching you.)

Step 5. Eventually, you both will be comfortable enough with each other to engage in more intimate touching (passionate touching, deep kissing, making out etc).

Step 6. If you've reached this far, you made it. You can now easily initiate sex. Or she'll do it herself.

Congratulations. You now officially have a GF. Enjoy your life of feeling loved and validated.

Cry About It Captain Kirk GIF

^ Me when I realize, I'll never experience any of that because I failed Step 1. :cryfeels:

Step 1: rape her (in Minecraft)

Being physically attractive is the only way to get a girlfriend.

Hey guys, I want to report a bug. When I was creating my character 23 years ago, I chose the very good personality and high IQ (in exchange for bad genes and more non-NT mind), because I was told in the Life Guide that this stats are the most important in starting the "meet your GF" quest. But now it's totally bugged and every time I initiate a dialogue with foids they just hate me for no reason. Is there some way to fix this? Maybe be born again and start a new gameplay on this planet?

thanks for this advice. unfortunately i failed step 1

this how REAL MAN gets a concubine in 6 easy steps:

1. He walks up to a bitch.
2. Takes out his fucking dick
3. Points at her.
4. "HEY SUCK IT BITCH
5. She sucks it like her life depended on it
6. You cum on her face

THEN SHE WILL CLEAN YOUR HOUSE BECAUSE YOU ASSERTED DOMINANCE :chad:

Step 1: Make eye contact, tell her she's pretty, then grope her breast (in Roblox)

step 1: be chad
step 2: dont be non chad

The vast majority of guys don't cold approach. School+workplace+friends of friends used to be like 90% of relationships. Now it's less and replaced by online dating. But cold approaching is for chads only.

I can’t even get a ‘hi’ from females

1 step, be born a chad with 6.2ft+ height, have money (A soft requirment), status no problem since chad automticlly get this.

I failed step 1

Failed step 1. Any other methods?

how u know those steps nigga sus

It's a bimodal distribution:

Belong to the chads/normies who have loads of it and get sex on first date, hookups, ONS...

Or be an incel and don't get anything

It's a bimodal distribution:

Belong to the chads/normies who have loads of it and get sex on first date, hookups, ONS...

Or be an incel and don't get anything
Over for statisticscels :feelsrope:

Be attractive*. Looks are everything. They're the only thing that affects getting girls. Also there's no way to be happy without girls so being attractive is the only way to be happy as a guy.

Stopped reading at step 1. I failed BOTH of the requirements. It's so ovER.

No steps for my height

Can’t even get past step 1 to save my life.

Chads ascend as unborn fetuses because they clear all those steps before being born

Failed at step 1.