Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to get a Sadistic Controlling Becky teacher fired

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Veteran
★★★★★
Boyos. We all have had that ONE foid teacher in high school that hated males.

So, she had a god-like power over males in school, and probably in her dating smv.

Sadism....the act of ENJOYING causing suffering is their currency. Ridicule, bad grades, and public humiliation are the weapons.

Here's how you deal with one.

Send a hard copy letter to the board of education president asking for her removal.

Do this ANONYMOUSLY.

Write that she seems to have "psychopathic tendencies".

AND THEN.....PLAYING CLOWN WORLD........SAY YOU THINK SHE HATES. GAYS

Myhc 75721

had a teacher like this, at any opportunity to hate great male psychologists/scientists she would do so

I can't remember shit I never paid attention to my teachERs kek

had a teacher like this, at any opportunity to hate great male psychologists/scientists she would do so

I had several.

The WORST was an uppity bitch from New England that claimed to be a descendant of the Mayflower.

She totally ignored ugly kids.

Literally she'd be gossipping with popular athletes.

The rest of us cowered in our constant shame and rejection.

It was a nice day when we had 48 signatures and she was shit canned.

Nobody knew I engineered .....

I had several.

The WORST was an uppity bitch from New England that claimed to be a descendant of the Mayflower.

She totally ignored ugly kids.

Literally she'd be gossipping with popular athletes.

The rest of us cowered in our constant shame and rejection.

It was a nice day when we had 48 signatures and she was shit canned.

Nobody knew I engineered .....
Holy based

My math teacher was like that, she always singled me out and gave me bad grades. Ironically, that Britbong whore's own son was a trucel.

Nothing you can do about it, foids enjoy total freedom of fools

My math teacher was like that, she always singled me out and gave me bad grades. Ironically, that Britbong whore's own son was a trucel.

It's a stark brutal form of passive aggressive bullying.

Wrapped up in a "beloved" female teacher.

SHED NEVER HATE KIDS!!!

elaborate
There's at least five ways you can go to war with a bully.

Did I not say write an anonymous letter to the entire school board??

About gender harassment?

Imagine being a teacher, and being called up to account.

And....YOU DONT KNOW WHOSE ACCUSING YOU.

you could also start a rumor about litigation.

See?

There's at least five ways you can go to war with a bully.

Did I not say write an anonymous letter to the entire school board??

About gender harassment?

Imagine being a teacher, and being called up to account.

And....YOU DONT KNOW WHOSE ACCUSING YOU.

you could also start a rumor about litigation.

See?
You underestimate how easy foids have it nowadays. There is literally nothing they cant get away with socially. You think the school principal gives a shit about bullies students ? They dont, most times theyll side with the bullies. Only men can face serious social consequences

You underestimate how easy foids have it nowadays. There is literally nothing they cant get away with socially. You think the school principal gives a shit about bullies students ? They dont, most times theyll side with the bullies. Only men can face serious social consequences

Yeah, I understand.

But, I'm trying to communicate how to beat them at their own politically correct game

Boyos. We all have had that ONE foid teacher in high school that hated males.

So, she had a god-like power over males in school, and probably in her dating smv.

Sadism....the act of ENJOYING causing suffering is their currency. Ridicule, bad grades, and public humiliation are the weapons.

Here's how you deal with one.

Send a hard copy letter to the board of education president asking for her removal.

Do this ANONYMOUSLY.

Write that she seems to have "psychopathic tendencies".

AND THEN.....PLAYING CLOWN WORLD........SAY YOU THINK SHE HATES. GAYS
I’m lucky I never had a teacher like that