Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to get comfortable to idea of suicide?

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
If I was to kill myself, how would I bring myself to do it? Everytime I think about it I think of my family being gone, never being able to see them. Im thinking about jesus and being able to see them in heaven (suicide is hell pretty sure) but on the very likely chance that isnt real, its just blackness. I dont think itd be like eternal sleep, just dreaming and recreating another life, your brain activity stops and everything rots. I dont want to die, I cant get comfortable with the concept of everything stopping and thats it, nothing i did over the past years would matter, and if I lived to 80 nothing i did would matter either. I want death but i dont want death

Everytime I think about it I think of my family being gone, never being able to see them. Im thinking about jesus and being able to see them in heaven (suicide is hell pretty sure)

Cope.

but on the very likely chance that isnt real, its just blackness. I dont think itd be like eternal sleep, just dreaming and recreating another life, your brain activity stops and everything rots. I dont want to die, I cant get comfortable with the concept of everything stopping and thats it, nothing i did over the past years would matter

That is the harsh truth. If you are dead you cannot experience life. It is that simple. You cannot experience anything therefore you are also unaware of being dead. You consciousness is not there in order to process the situation of death itself. It is therefore beyond non-existing.

Meditation near dead bodies is what many monks used to do. Seems like legit method. You should first watch many death videos, eventually become a hunter and hunt animals and accept death is inevitable for almost all mortal creatures. Eventually you can Meditate with dead animals or possibly bodies in third world and you will understand and truly accept on a subconscious level that death is the inevitable default state of man. You will finally have the courage, the comfort and the willpower to rope.

You'll be ready when ur mind decides it's ready:feelsokman:

idk either. it will either just happen one day or the fear will be too much and we will die naturally

Meditation near dead bodies is what many monks used to do. Seems like legit method. You should first watch many death videos, eventually become a hunter and hunt animals and accept death is inevitable for almost all mortal creatures. Eventually you can Meditate with dead animals or possibly bodies in third world and you will understand and truly accept on a subconscious level that death is the inevitable default state of man. You will finally have the courage, the comfort and the willpower to rope.
Those animals are killed by someone, taken out by force not of will. I could maybe accept getting shot by somebody but me personally killing myself would be really hard. I would be ending everything. I want to die but imafraid of dying

JUST KILL YOURSELF BRO

Drink alcohol
full

Those animals are killed by someone, taken out by force not of will. I could maybe accept getting shot by somebody but me personally killing myself would be really hard. I would be ending everything. I want to die but imafraid of dying
I had fear of death but Meditation has killed it. Give it time, Meditate, watch gore/horror movies. Kill or hunt animals/bugs eventually you will be more and more comfortable with your own death

watch this video to make sure you don't fuck it up if you're going to an hero

watch this video to make sure you don't fuck it up if you're going to an hero
“Just let the faceless, brain matter taken away, suicidal guy live bro!” Paramedics should have a revolver and if they see shit like this, just put you out of your misery right then and there. Id hate to live like that, and they are forcing him to.

Please do not kill yourself

Please do not kill yourself
Why? What am I contributing? Most id probably do is make my family sad and a few friends sad then they’d get over it quickly. I got nothing to lose and nothing to gain.

Ive been comfortable with that idea long ago

Thinking abot killing yourself is a good cope, nothing matters to you, you dont care about your future, but i guess its better to find another cope, because eventually you might really end up roping.

What are the chances that your religion is true?

-How do I know god exists?
Because the book says so.
-How do i know the book is truthful?
Because the prophet said so.
-How do i know the prophet was truthful?
Because the book says so. Silly circular reasoning.

Even if there is a god, most likely he has nothing to do with stupid books illiterate desert hobos wrote.
And you are just a biological machine, your brain IS you. There is no soul.

Suicide is impulsive, you dont get comfortable with it. You close your eyes and do it. (or not)

Easiest way to go out with a literal bang is to blow your head off with a shotgun.

See this right here is why euthinasia should be legal

The Bible doesn't say suicide is an unforgivable sin. Only scamming, pedophilic satanic churches do. (Organized religion is anti Bible).

Might still go to hell for it if it exists though

Look at your face and visualize how much worse it would look when you're older, visualize how much worse your life will be when you're older. Research the cost of facial surgery and realize that it will be way too late before you can afford it. Realize that if you want a foid who isn't post wall or subhuman, it's not going to happen if you're 5'7, even if you surgerymaxxed to a male model face. Start looking at male suicide pictures on BestGore and DocumentingReality, realize that you are not looking at gruesome gore, you are looking at sub8male spiritual liberation. Decide on an age when it's too late, 30 for example, and think about a good method that suits your personality the best. When you're up all night, shaking, crying, tossing and turning in your bed thinking about how ugly you are and how meaningless your life is and how it will never get better... think about suicide... the suicidal thoughts will help you relax and drift into sleep.

If I was to kill myself, how would I bring myself to do it? Everytime I think about it I think of my family being gone, never being able to see them. Im thinking about jesus and being able to see them in heaven (suicide is hell pretty sure) but on the very likely chance that isnt real, its just blackness. I dont think itd be like eternal sleep, just dreaming and recreating another life, your brain activity stops and everything rots. I dont want to die, I cant get comfortable with the concept of everything stopping and thats it, nothing i did over the past years would matter, and if I lived to 80 nothing i did would matter either. I want death but i dont want death
Take a lot of DMT, it’s the same feeling as death, right before death your brain naturally overloads on DMT

you become a flurry of inter dimensional sensations, you no longer have a body or mental context or sense of self, you just lose all of it, your entire life and experiences vanish, you “lose your mind” so to speak. I took a large amount of DMT when I tried to motivate myself to suicide, because there would be no pain or understanding of anything, but i collapsed and just lay on the floor for four hours with an effectively dead self, just my brain producing an ocean of pure illusion, detached from my body, life and being

DMT gives you the feeling of death and disappearing from the agony of life, for that reason alone Id recommend it

just don't care about what happens next. "dehumanize" nature etc.