Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how to learn nt speak.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
how do u speak like nts?

you cannot they sense within seconds that you're an abused dog or non-NT or even worse BOTH.

start cussing in ur sentences

You can't fake being neurotypical, they sniff out and discriminate against autists within milliseconds. It's in their blood.

You can't ,you are either born NT or non

its impossible. you just come off as a weirdo

I don’t think you can learn it unless you have a lot of friends

Get IRL friends and hang out with them consistently. You will start to develop their speech patterns by default to talk to them

you can fake NT but it requires practice and you cant fuck it up
you have to do research on normie shit

so that would be bs they like aka goyim crap, tv shows, movie, sports, etc.
use mirrors and etc at home to practise convos

i am slightly autistic and this shit has helped me stay under the radar
it also helped i used to jestermaxx for normies

doesn't matter what you say

normies will judge you before you even open your mouth

if you're truecel, just say goodbye

You need to be part of the hivemind.

Otherwise, you are singled out to be a target of insults by animals.

I stood out off the pack, they envied me in the sense that i was enjoying myself in the library computer without needing anyone´s reassessment or validation. I think that pissed them off, since they are hard wired to be these unhinged morons controlled by impulses.

I stood out off the pack, they envied me in the sense that i was enjoying myself in the library computer without needing anyone´s reassessment or validation. I think that pissed them off, since they are hard wired to be these unhinged morons controlled by impulses.
i had a calm demeanor when i was young. it was kinda fucked up because normies were actually pissed that i wasnt easily triggered or prone to emotion. so they would purposely try and fuck with me to get a reaction out of me.

i had a calm demeanor when i was young. it was kinda fucked up because normies were actually pissed that i wasnt easily triggered or prone to emotion. so they would purposely try and fuck with me to get a reaction out of me.
They are vicious vermin, and when no one is there to whip their asses, they act as the most cowardly hyenas you could find in the open wild.