Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to make shank

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
I'm going to prison soon I need to know to defend myself

why are you going to prison?
Going to attack normies that assaulted me for no reason me and damaged my mental health. Idc about getting locked up any more or even getting stabbed in jail. Ppl need pay for what they did

Going to attack normies that assaulted for no reason me and damaged my mental health. Idc about getting locked up any more or even getting stabbed in jail. Ppl need pay for what they did
no you arent jfl.

no you arent jfl.
well I'm willing to get locked up, as long as long as no one tries raping me, or even better if I can get house arrest I can do jail time. I have nothing to lose.

How to make a shark? Idk

Rejected Despicable Me GIF

Take a plastic spoon and break the handle so it becomes sharp

you will get more time for stabbing someone dumb nigga

I'm going to prison soon I need to know to defend myself
My uncle would shave of pieces of metal from his bunk, the side that was facing the wall to sharpen it run it across bricks and the handle was made from torn bedsheets

My uncle would shave of pieces of metal from his bunk, the side that was facing the wall to sharpen it run it across bricks and the handle was made from torn bedsheets
Thanks brocel