Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to make women feel unsafe?

curyyboi18

curyyboi18

Misogyny is result of matriarchy
Like what should i do , send them rape threats and follow them at night and what more should we do to increase misogyny

depends on how high inhib you are

I am curry indian we already have based level of rape in our pooland

For me its enough to exists. They are literally running from me on the streets. Be fat and ugly with long beard and oversized clothes.. It will freak them out, dont forget to make eye contact with blank face expression.

For me its enough to exists. They are literally running from me on the streets. Be fat and ugly with long beard and oversized clothes.. It will freak them out, dont forget to make eye contact with blank face expression.
How to look more dangerous

Lifefuel for glowcels :feelsLSD:

'i've been gymcelling for a few years and when i start breathing heavily or even grunting women who are working out near me will pick there stuff up and go to the other side of the gym to do the same exact exercise so that works

Lifefuel for glowcels :feelsLSD:

'i've been gymcelling for a few years and when i start breathing heavily or even grunting women who are working out near me will pick there stuff up and go to the other side of the gym to do the same exact exercise so that works
Can you give me motivation to gymmaxx

go from incel to jacked and deny women sex when they finally want it is my motivation
this wont happen tho cause im not tall enough skinny and dadbod niggas who ahve the height advantage have literal cheat codes

Can you give me motivation to gymmaxx
If you are a youngcel and not a glowcel, and if you don't have an ugly face that makes women recoil and be repulsed, then you can gymmaxx.

It's obviously better to have an above average body than an average body. But you need AT LEAST a 5/10 face for that.

Have a 5/10 face, gymmax to get a 6-7/10 body, get an average job, then maybe you can betabuxx a low tier becky single mother in her mid 30s and you can finally escape inceldom.

Become indian sigma saar

Think about it gRaY the news does an excellent job at making foids feel unsafe, why dont you try copying the news

also i wear an anime shirts ( not the normie ones) and women will cross to the other side of the street when they see me

Like what should i do , send them rape threats and follow them at night
no, this is too much.
Just be ugly + short and be around them, it's enough.

exist as an autistic man.

This GrAY is glowing.

Like what should i do , send them rape threats and follow them at night and what more should we do to increase misogyny
don't do that because you could get arrested.Unless she don't know that it is you doing that.

exist as an autistic man.
Really just this. I have women occasionally walk in the mud just to avoid me walking by while I don't acknowledge them whatsoever.

curyyboi18
Misogyny is result of matriarchy ★

Your glow is blinding, agent Smith!

Annoy them until they assault you, press charges, boom, she has a criminal record for assault for the rest of her life which prevents her from leaving the country and getting many jobs.