Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to NEETmaxx for 5-10 years?

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
i want to neet again i hate interacting with normanfaggots its so tiring

I’ve been a NEET since 2013. Worked one job and one online job. Got taken out of school in 2013

Work for a few weeks or months

Leave

and then apply for EI benefits through the government

Or if you worked before you can get benefits from the government
How long do you have to work specifically? My mother worked like 3 years and old got 1 year benefits.

How long do you have to work specifically? My mother worked like 3 years and old got 1 year benefits.
You need to be disabled to get benefits. They usually don’t help men, good luck though.

Do you have benefits or a good amount of money to save up, or even someone to support you? :feelswhere:

If so, it's a no-go; focus on wealthmaxxing enough to gain some power, or even just LDAR if you really want to. :feelsjuice:

Do you have benefits or a good amount of money to save up, or even someone to support you? :feelswhere:

If so, it's a no-go; focus on wealthmaxxing enough to gain some power, or even just LDAR if you really want to. :feelsjuice:
If my dad dies I will get 500k in life insurance in 2 years

Get diagnosed as a retard and get on retardbuxx. I get 1.3k per fortnight, plus $150 per fortnight rent assistance (lmao I live in a shed so just pocket that money) and make another 10k per year from ebay sales. I've never paid a cent income tax in my life lol.
Other tricks to survive as a NEET.
Uber refund scams
  1. create uber eats and doordash accounts
  2. order goyslop
  3. select leave at door
  4. goyslop gets delivered
  5. enjoy goyslop
  6. submit claim for missing items
  7. get refund
  8. ??
  9. profit
I eat 7 meals of goyslop per week, usually costing around $25-30. With refund scams, it only costs $0 to $10 per meal.
If I need extra shekels, I commit fraud: loans, credit card, BNPL that I'll never repay. Currently at around 70k debt, a significant portion of that stashed in gold and silver that I'll use after I file for bankruptcy. Funny thing about bankruptcy is it means they can't recover debt out of an inheritance ahahhaha.
Thanks-for-the-shekels-wagie.png

And invest in a future food source: buckets of rice, pasta, oats, salt, flour, canned tuna/fruit/soup, bottles of BBQ sauce to spice it up.

Last edited:
Get diagnosed as a retard and get on retardbuxx. I get 1.3k per fortnight, plus $150 per fortnight rent assistance (lmao I live in a shed so just pocket that money) and make another 10k per year from ebay sales. I've never paid a cent income tax in my life lol.
Other tricks to survive as a NEET.
Uber refund scams
  1. create uber eats and doordash accounts
  2. order goyslop
  3. select leave at door
  4. goyslop gets delivered
  5. enjoy goyslop
  6. submit claim for missing items
  7. get refund
  8. ??
  9. profit
I eat 7 meals of goyslop per week, usually costing around $25-30. With refund scams, it only costs $0 to $10 per meal.
If I need extra shekels, I commit fraud: loans, credit card, BNPL that I'll never repay. Currently at around 70k debt, a significant portion of that stashed in gold and silver that I'll use after I file for bankruptcy. Funny thing about bankruptcy is it means they can't recover debt out of an inheritance ahahhaha.
Thanks-for-the-shekels-wagie.png

And invest in a future food source: buckets of rice, pasta, oats, salt, flour, canned tuna/fruit/soup, bottles of BBQ sauce to spice it up.
Gigabased.