Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How to not be so suicidal about your loneliness?

aryanzoomer

aryanzoomer

Taken the blackpill, never the same
I know self harm makes you a weak link but how am I supposed to do anything but think about that or committing an hero when I'm so lonely all of the time?

Feeling like a failure has something to do with it, just the usual depression stuff.
"Just stop being lonely" rope

I literally get aching chest pains when I'm depressed and alone on my bed sometimes. I hug my pillow and pretend and it helps a bit

I think i'm losing my mind at this point. I don't know just do drugs it helps a little bit.

Better alone than with bad companies

I know self harm makes you a weak link but how am I supposed to do anything but think about that or committing an hero when I'm so lonely all of the time?
Don't commit "an hero", become our hERo

On a serious note, I don't think anyone here really has a definitive answer to that and are all searching for one ourselves. There merely exists copes that help to prolong our suffering and miserable existence (to prevent immediate roping) but other than that, the loneliness that is the product of inceldom is something that will plague you forever as long as you are an incel. At least that's how I have felt about the matter from my own personal experiences.

Feeling like a failure has something to do with it, just the usual depression stuff.

John 14:6

English Standard Version

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

I try and force myself to go out. Maybe for a walk at the nearby park or to a cafe, yes seeing people together at times makes me feel lonely but it also distracts me from suicide-ideation when I am completely alone in my own room, it makes me less compulsive. Usually, I plug in my ear buds and listen to some groovy music and brisk walk - helps me calm down too.

I literally get aching chest pains when I'm depressed and alone on my bed sometimes. I hug my pillow and pretend and it helps a bit
I am really sorry to hear this. I try to talk to my older brother, because that's the only person I have now - even for 10 minutes in a day, makes me feel less lonely. We also do video calls where we watch silly horror videos on YouTube or a movie during the weekends.

I have recently made two new friends through my book-club and we have planned on doing a similar thing this weekend.

I am really sorry to hear this. I try to talk to my older brother, because that's the only person I have now - even for 10 minutes in a day, makes me feel less lonely. We also do video calls where we watch silly horror videos on YouTube or a movie during the weekends.

I have recently made two new friends through my book-club and we have planned on doing a similar thing this weekend.
Makes me happy you've made frens anon, I hope your weekend goes well. Thank you for your advice fren. :lehug:

Makes me happy you've made frens anon, I hope your weekend goes well. Thank you for your advice fren. :lehug:
Thank you, Zoomer. Hope you a brilliant weekend as well - hope you feel well soon as well.

Find something you enjoy doing

I'm OK with it after many years.

On a serious note, I don't think anyone here really has a definitive answer to that and are all searching for one ourselves.
The answer is opioids, as I've made many threads about. Git gud

Last edited: