Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to prepare for a fight

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
im going to fight someone in about a month, he is a skinny manlet but he knows how to fight. im going to gain 5-7 pounds, up my neck training regiment and practice shadowboxing. what else can i do to prepare

punch him in the LIVER you will win if its a clean shot..

what kind of training does he have? Go to a boxing gym and just ask to train & spar so you get how it feels to be in a fight lol. Otherwise u might b fucked. If you are unprepared, just go crazy like a gorilla and try to overwhelm him before he can use technique or anything.

Stop obsessing over alpha destiny

You should try to learn how to fight ASAP instead of access this forum.

don't unless you plan to go ER

If he trains actual fighting like MMA you're fucked unless you get a good cheap shot in or bring a weapon

im going to fight someone in about a month, he is a skinny manlet but he knows how to fight. im going to gain 5-7 pounds, up my neck training regiment and practice shadowboxing. what else can i do to prepare
apart from taking lessons? Even a few will help.

but, keep your eyes open. Don't flinch. Take the initiative. Don't pity him use your weight and size. Don't hit once and get excited like and think you've done it. (seriously, i've seen guys so shocked that they hit someone that they celebrate in the moment) - So what I mean is you hit him? Good, KEEP hitting him. Guard your head don't worry about the rest of your body too much.

You ideally want to win quickly. And if he starts pulling some bullshit don't get scared, get angry. (like, trying to gouge your eyes or crush your throat.) Edit for clairty here: You can panic and it can cost you. When you get angry you're boosting your adrenaline (Which will likely already be in effect so to speak.) Shouting as dumb as it feels can have an effect too.

Source: been in lots of fights.

So that's advice. As for preparing yourself? LIke you're doing, physical training, or any kind of self defense class if you're genuinely clueless for fighting. It's not like you see in the movies, it's likely going to devolve into grappling and body shots.

get him into a closed guard and then kiss him on the cheek. really snuggle him.

If you are bigger than him try to outwrestle him. Striking is a coin flip game, i always try to avoid it, even with a karate/kickboxing background.

I hope he kills you and rapes your corpse you larping idiot.