Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How to write a successfully engaging thread with preferably tons of replies (A Guide on How to Survive incels.is: Part III™)

Celius

Celius

-

Discuss racial inequality in a provocative manner

Engage in conceptualized race wars. Generalize as much as humanly possible. Take bold assumptions based on one’s ethnicity. Kindly suggest genocide on minorities. If executed properly, your threads should hopefully flourish with good numbers!

Make sure to talk more about race

Optimize your usage of the words race, white, black, curry, rice, and sand. Utilize them to the best of your knowledge and put them frequently in titles. In fact, putting both ‘curry’ and ‘white’ in the same title of your thread is already more than enough to get you going with at least 10 instant replies but remain preservative, do not overuse this tactic.

The master race

Start your journey by putting your specific choice of race on a pedestal the same way women tend to do. Do not obfuscate the main idea: your goal is to spark off tension and establish malicious rivalry between men as opposed to advocating solidarity for a good cause all while provoking reactions and not deviating from conservative matters.

Race! Race! Race!

Make it all about race! Talk about nothing but race. Go at each others’ throats and have fun while you’re at it! Rest assured, not everyone is supposed to be good at this, however, with practice comes perfection.

Thank you for reading Part III.

Kek this could work but not for me ngl

As part of the Accessibility Board, I offer you a voiceover for this thread. We will appreciate your contribution if you kindly include it within this thread. Thank you.

i can get 3 pages of replies now with some old copy pasta and i won't even need to talk or mention race.

1. Be respectful: Avoid attacking or offending other users, and be open to different viewpoints and ways of thinking.
  2. Stick to the topic: Stay on-topic and avoid going off-topic or starting arguments.
  3. Provide value: Share your knowledge and insights in a way that adds value to the discussion.
  4. Be specific: Provide clear and actionable examples to support your points.
  5. Encourage participation: Ask open-ended questions, and respond to other users' contributions in a meaningful way.
  6. Use appropriate language: Avoid using overly technical or jargon-filled language, and use clear and concise wording that appeals to a wide audience.
  7. Be open to feedback: Be open to constructive criticism and be willing to listen to others' opinions and insights.

These tips can help you create engaging and positive threads that encourage discussion and collaboration, without causing unnecessary conflict or controversy.

I hope the govermet just shoots me in the head at this point, Its aleredy a tyranny!

Mine was too high IQ tbqh