Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How true is "chad can eat whatever he wants and still have a chiseled face and no acne?"

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
★★★★
Do some people(Chads) simply have very good genetics? Where they can eat for example, goyslop like cup Noodles which is filled with sodium and not have a bloated face? Or are chads more disciplined and motivated, because, they don't want to destroy their looks?

Maybe if they're ectomorph/mesomorph high metabolism then they can eat a lot without getting fat. And their bones are more defined so they will need more fat to cover it up completely. But everyone looks worse fat or bloated.

your predisposition to get acne is largely genetic

That's fatcel cope.

the truth is somewhere in the middle

Yes but they will still get acne and other skin issues if they eat garbage.

Of course that's only cute when Chad has acne and he can get away with it.

Maybe if they're ectomorph/mesomorph high metabolism then they can eat a lot without getting fat. And their bones are more defined so they will need more fat to cover it up completely. But everyone looks worse fat or bloated.
Makes sense

I only know one Chad with acne, but he is also 5'11 and has the perfect jawline as a white Mexican. Jaw is more important than the acne.

meh it kinda depends
usually he can get away with eating shit as long as he isnt doing it all the time
source: i grew up with football hooligans

meh it kinda depends
usually he can get away with eating shit as long as he isnt doing it all the time
source: i grew up with football hooligans
So like a few times a month?

I only know one Chad with acne, but he is also 5'11 and has the perfect jawline as a white Mexican. Jaw is more important than the acne.
Even chad can't afford to have moderate/extreme acne. It can really hurt your smv, if you're skin is fucked up

Do some people(Chads) simply have very good genetics? Where they can eat for example, goyslop like cup Noodles which is filled with sodium and not have a bloated face? Or are chads more disciplined and motivated, because, they don't want to destroy their looks?
Maybe a small minority doesn't get acne, but I think the second option makes more sense.

So like a few times a month?
more like once a week
cuz the thing with the average normie is that they grew up playing sports so their natural build is muscular. so even at their lowest condition theyre still kinda powerful (tony soprano for an example, hes a fatass but hes still a tough guy who asserts his dominance)
meanwhile inkwells who grew up playing with the computer are weak and pudgy naturally, so when they start lifting later in life they have to do all this special dieting and exercise, and if they stop for a week they return to their dyel form

Acne is 100% genetic doesn't matter what you eat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back