Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How US' healthcare works?

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
I've read that you may have medicaid and still hospital/ambulante/treatment's price is huge, like, very very huge.

How the fuck do you crackies survive?

I mean, I live in a shithole where hospitals are beyond trash but at least after treating you they'll not bleed you since it is a co-payment where the State subsidizes a good part.

looks like most wageslaves in U.S will go homeless if they get something more serious than the flu. If you can't work you get fired and can't pay for rent, then you go living on the streets.

RTX4HYUW-1024x683.jpg

looks like most wageslaves in U.S will go homeless if they get something more serious than the flu. If you can't work you get fired and can't pay for rent, then you go living on the streets.

RTX4HYUW-1024x683.jpg
Oof beyond brutal.

Most of the times you just incur a bill
If you can't afford it they just take everything you own and you have to be homeless and pay bill off until you can buy anything else

Most of the times you just incur a bill
If you can't afford it they just take everything you own and you have to be homeless and pay bill off until you can buy anything else
So, most people do not go to the doctor, right?

I've read that you may have medicaid and still hospital/ambulante/treatment's price is huge, like, very very huge.

How the fuck do you crackies survive?

I mean, I live in a shithole where hospitals are beyond trash but at least after treating you they'll not bleed you since it is a co-payment where the State subsidizes a good part.
99% of the time your job's insurance will cover it after paying a deductible. People always show these big ass medical bills but the truth is even if you don't have insurance you will next to never have to pay that price. What happens is that hospitals try to jew the fuck out of insurance companies to overpay for procedures so they can get more shekels.

if you're paying it they'll usually "itemize" the list to show you what each part will cost and it's usually less than half of what they would have made insurance pay. Also pretty sure they legally have to treat you, so you can just pretend to be homeless and say you don't have a SSN or ID and you can just straight up not pay.

That's how the US medical system works to my knowledge

99% of the time your job's insurance will cover it after paying a deductible. People always show these big ass medical bills but the truth is even if you don't have insurance you will next to never have to pay that price. What happens is that hospitals try to jew the fuck out of insurance companies to overpay for procedures so they can get more shekels.

if you're paying it they'll usually "itemize" the list to show you what each part will cost and it's usually less than half of what they would have made insurance pay. Also pretty sure they legally have to treat you, so you can just pretend to be homeless and say you don't have a SSN or ID and you can just straight up not pay.

That's how the US medical system works to my knowledge
Thanks for the explanation, man.

if you get sick, you collect massive debt, my mom was chronically ill for months, can’t believe how much the final bill came to.

it can suck. got a 800 dollar bill after insurance.
they also like to wait until things are an emergency, their is no preventive things here.
i've got kidney stones and a hernia. rather then take care of it now when its cheap and simple they make you wait until its expensive and complex.