Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How was Ted Bundy a sex symbol?

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
D52d2552b2e5d5264207412abc2e86b9 1
Ted 1

Looks like low tier normie. Receding hairline at 20 yet somehow seduced tons of women and had groupies when he was trial. He also had women send nudes to him.

Gets mogged to death by Ramirez
A407285f 1a6a 40ab 94e3 a280127c2a76 tjndc5 5bhx9eaky46exaje6jw original
Rope1

Model of beauty was different back than, maybe his looks were popular.

doesn't matter what we think, it only matters what foids think about man's looks

He was attracting women everywhere he went. I think I believe the womens rating of Ted over a man's rating of Ted.
doesn't matter what we think, it only matters what foids think about man's looks
This

I tell this to my stupid friend all the time. He tells me "that guys ugly how did he get her!" Then I explain to him- first off he isn't ugly, you have a terrible idea for rating men. I then explain that hes the ugly one and he thinks anyone who looks different from him is ugly. He has that bluepill mentality where he thinks he's good looking when he isn't. I also explain to him that a good way of seeing whether someone is attractive or not can be seen whether a female is around him. It's that simple

Last edited:

Maybe Ramirez looks too much like an enemy where Bundy doesn't?

He was attracting women everywhere he went. I think I believe the womens rating of Ted over a man's rating of Ted.

This

I tell this to my stupid friend all the time. He tells me "that guys ugly how did he get her!" Then I explain to him- first off he isn't ugly, you have a terrible idea for rating men. I then explain that hes the ugly one and he thinks anyone who looks different from him is ugly. He has that bluepill mentality where he thinks he's good looking when he isn't. I also explain to him that a good way of seeing whether someone is attractive or not can be seen whether a female is around him. It's that simple
He objectively has bad features tho. Receding hairline,bad skin, eye bags and sub-par bone structure. More proof dark triad halo is real?

Last edited:
they didnt have tinder back than

Dark triad > looks

I don't know why you made the unnecessary comparison at the end. [UWSL]how skewed would your perception be of what beauty is and its distributions when you're comparing 5.75-6 to a 7.5 PSL?[/UWSL]

I don't know why you made the unnecessary comparison at the end. [UWSL]how skewed would be your perception of what beauty is and its distributions when you're comparing 5.75-6 to a 7.5 PSL?[/UWSL]
Both were serial killers and they both had a huge fan following. However one looks like a badboy chad while the other looks like an LTN-MTN

He objectively has bad features tho. Receding hairline,bad skin, eye bags and sub-par bone structure. More proof dark triad halo is real?
Aren't these pictures after a few years in max security federal prison or on death row

He was a bit on the older side too

If you see video of him and compare to other men in the courtroom its clear he is movie star good looking. Like really thin, but also really broad shoulders.

Its unusual to be that masculine like his five-o-clock shadow you can see, but still thin and handsome.

Then he is well spoken and intelligent which women find attractive(power).

Basically if he wasn't a fucked up serial killer Bundy would be your classic VP in some corporation one of the 'beautiful people'. And have a smoking hot wife and a nice family.

Then on top of all that he tortured and killed a ton of women - so that would make even a 3/10 guy a sex symbol among women.

In our society there is good looking guys like laborers but they are usually dumb as shit and essentially beta males ordered around by the capitalists. And there is the smart Jews owners who are ugly goblinoids like us.

But the fantasy prince for women is handsome and smart and dangerous.

Lookism also has a fucked up view of what makes a man handsome. Basically they imagine this monster guy with every feature hypermasculine and this giant height and size. But thats not really it.

By their definition Brad Pitt would be a wimpy loser that women passed over for big monster dudes.

Both were serial killers and they both had a huge fan following. However one looks like a badboy chad while the other looks like an LTN-MTN

so the only conclusion to arrive from here is that once you meet certain looks threshold it has diminishing to zero returns as you'll be considered universally attractive

so the only conclusion to arrive from here is that once you meet certain looks threshold it has diminishing to zero returns as you'll be considered universally attractive
I don't think he's attractive tbh. I can find guys better looking than him on r/truerateme's front page. Probably just dark triad halo

reminder that op is a shitskinned curry and bundy would be worshipped as the god of gods in the mud slums he lives in solely for his blue eyes

View attachment 490702View attachment 490703

Looks like low tier normie. Receding hairline at 20 yet somehow seduced tons of women and had groupies when he was trial. He also had women send nudes to him.

Gets mogged to death by Ramirez
View attachment 490700View attachment 490701
yeah he was ugly as fuck but also kinda masc/dark triad looking whilst also actually being dark triad, which a lot of foids will overlook his face for. He was also kinda tall (178cm) and he was briefly statusmaxxed

I think he looks good. Especially for his time. He was well-groomed, had masculine features and I heard that he was really charming

I would love to look like Ramírez ngl

Last edited:
Dark triad halo'd his looks

Lol @ idiots here who still don't understand dark triad in 2021

Because women weren't as good looking back then, make up techniques weren't as complex as today so they weren't as picky with their men.

Does ramirez mog bundy? Absolutely. Was bundy still good for his time? Yes

Model of beauty was different back than, maybe his looks were popular.
This. Elvis would be a normie in this day and age. There was just less competition in the media landscape. Social media changed this.
Also the dark-triad-pill.